We needa elect moda bro

Should we elect mods instead

• Total voters
Bad* idea

Just imagine the drama and jealousy that will follow.
But before that, ass licking, begging, spamming, etc

And once someone is chosen, risks are much higher they’ll abuse power, such as being biased towards friends, kicking too much/for too long or not modding at all

Aren't the mods biased now.
No? Not very hard to follow the rules. Mods are supposed to work together and get along with each mod, imagine if users voted for new mods and they didn't get along with the mods already. Another point can be taken as if you vote for someone that your friends with and have no idea that he or she is a perv or pedophile behind the scenes without anyone knowing what they do. It happened on kc before along time ago. People voted for a mod and turned out that person was actually overage.

I believe the sites should hire proffessional admins and mods... ones that had or have nothing to do with the site... and ones that doesnt or hasnt talked or hung in the chats at any time. That way theres absolutely no favoritism nor bias. I have seen a few sites like that and everything was fair and unbiased. The mod was there for thier 8 hours until the next shift came on. When you grab just any old joe or nancy out if the chats, they tend to have thier own freinds and clicks which in the long run leads to problems.

I believe the sites should hire proffessional admins and mods... ones that had or have nothing to do with the site... and ones that doesnt or hasnt talked or hung in the chats at any time.

Amazing idea! Professionals with zero experience… did I miss something?

Mods are biased , they do not kick me :D
Because they cannot
It has been 16 days i have logged in to the chat
Anyways I have been exploring the real world for sometime
And Don't feel I should be on the Internet anymore:giggle:

Wait..Isn't that how u hired hans and Patrick? People with zero experience.
Keyword: professionals

Seems like yet again you’re misunderstanding the point. She suggests professional staff with no prior experience of the room

Professionals don’t start off as newbies. They always have experience.

I’m not calling the staff professionals. There’s no such thing as professionalism on chat sites monitored by volunteers