Unethical Behavior in the Hindi Room.. Sarah and Aryan's Influence

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
NO!
It might be someone else, or maybe it was edited.
But I won't reveal my ip at the cost of someone else. It was a good joke and funny too. even if it were me, why would I use the same pic? xd
Exactly even if it was me on that site why would I use my same pic? 😂 to get myself kicked from that site?

Do you want to argue about doing wrong deeds now? alr np
What i said was a fact, and I'm here only to report, so it's better if you all save the drama for later. taking action is in the hands of the admin, and reporting is in my hands. I'm here to speak the truth, not to argue.

This topic ends here because i've provided all the evidence, and it's clear from what others are saying. If you want to argue in this thread, go ahead, but my job is done, and it's up to the admin to take action. Even if the admin doesn't take action, at least your true nature is known to everyone

Do you want to argue about doing wrong deeds now? alr np
What i said was a fact, and I'm here only to report, so it's better if you all save the drama for later. taking action is in the hands of the admin, and reporting is in my hands. I'm here to speak the truth, not to argue.

This topic ends here because i've provided all the evidence, and it's clear from what others are saying. If you want to argue in this thread, go ahead, but my job is done, and it's up to the admin to take action. Even if the admin doesn't take action, at least your true nature is known to everyone
😂 ok sure Lol at last you stop with your bullshit and all the double sided games you play Lol. Take care of yourself you maybe not feeling good just because Arkham stood for the truth this time 👍🏻

you brought my dad into this conversation, so don't cry when someone talks about your mom.
Let's meet on the site; this isn't the right place for such arguments

Blocked & Reported 🥱
lol be thankful i only brought ur dad into this kiddo 💀
and i have said worse in forums and u think ur report thingyyy will work. anyways, goodluck.

@Sa_raho.0 I had posted this thread to report, and now the admin has taken action as well, so posting this was worth it.
But I didn't know that my one thread post would affect your rank and make you leave the site. I've heard that you're now focusing on your life, which I think is good.. It seems like you're leaving behind the wrong people and prioritizing your own life ✌

@Sa_raho.0 I had posted this thread to report, and now the admin has taken action as well, so posting this was worth it.
But I didn't know that my one thread post would affect your rank and make you leave the site. I've heard that you're now focusing on your life, which I think is good.. It seems like you're leaving behind the wrong people and prioritizing your own life ✌
Who said I am leaving the site?

Who said I am leaving the site?
You were offline for 24 hours, and everyone was asking where Sarah was, then your boyfriend, Aryan, told us that Sarah will never come again, plus you had also removed ur pfp. but as soon as my reply came, you were back online 😭

It was a bit shocking how much of an impact my replies were having on you

You were offline for 24 hours, and everyone was asking where Sarah was, then your boyfriend, Aryan, told us that Sarah will never come again, plus you had also removed ur pfp. but as soon as my reply came, you were back online 😭

😂 I had a family get together to attend also Aryan is not my boyfriend note that . And about the pfp it is totally up to me I want a pfp or not . that does not mean I am leaving site ._. Also your existence and your replies have NIL impact on me. LOL

Heavy nalla