Unethical Behavior in the Hindi Room.. Sarah and Aryan's Influence

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8528

The admin of the room, Sarah, is also the girlfriend of Aryan, who is a site owner. Lately, Aryan has been heavily advertising and spamming links, which is the reason why the room has been inactive for a few days.
Sarah is also a staff member on Aryan's site, and she encourages people to add users to his site. I have proof where a guest account, Alister, requests VIP from Sarah and says that he has added users and now wants VIP. then, both of them talk for a while, and when Alister leaves, he leaves by spamming Aryan's site link 👇

LL5.PNGLL6.png
Sarah, in some way, is indirectly encouraging users to send links. However, she is still the admin of the Hindi room. I have cleaned everything up, and there is no need for an argument because everyone knows what I have said is based on facts with evidence. So, we hope that @Arkham will take some action to remove Sarah from the rank of the Hindi room.

I'm really waiting for Sarah's reply, and I know she will probably say that Aryan is her ex-boyfriend first. But she's doing something very wrong, so I had to post this thread. I hope she doesn't lie here and admits her mistake; that would make me feel better
some more screenshots, please check these as well 👇

Attachments

• LL.png
    LL.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 30
  • LL1.png
    LL1.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 32
  • LL2.png
    LL2.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 30
  • LL3.png
    LL3.png
    219 KB · Views: 28
  • LL4.jpg
    LL4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 29
@Arkham please ask other hindi room users if they are not happy with me as room admin if not then you can demote me also I am single and not in relationship with aryan . Also the other site was made after I was made the room admin , also I always room mute such advertisements that screen shot is not of full screen as I muted him afterwards , sometimes I am afk so that's the reason I don't mute instantly . I have never advertised any other site in TC so I don't think this allegation is viable

Look everytime mod or admin looks online he or she can be afk right and also Sarah is doing really nice modding and also she did room block and muted those ppls who were spamming of this site if this guy arrived at wrong time it's his problem also maybe he can just take ss before some seconds before mute or block.

@Dakshc354 It's amazing that in the screenshot i sent, you were also visible on Aryan's site and now you're here supporting sarah when your point wasn't even being discussed. It seems like you need some attention.

IMG_20230920_215236.png

And now the admin @Arkham should listen to Sarah too because Sarah herself is accepting it. We shouldn't just easily give ranks to everyone, or else the value of ranks will decrease. And she herself is saying that her ranks should be removed, so let's do it
Sarah herself has also liked this post, which clearly shows that she agrees with my point

Damn I don't even know what to say Let @Arkham make a decision please stop all this mess . anyway I am not wrong I know that !

@Dakshc354 It's amazing that in the screenshot i sent, you were also visible on Aryan's site and now you're here supporting sarah when your point wasn't even being discussed. It seems like you need some attention.

View attachment 2552

And now the admin @Arkham should listen to Sarah too because Sarah herself is accepting it. We shouldn't just easily give ranks to everyone, or else the value of ranks will decrease. And she herself is saying that her ranks should be removed, so let's do it
Sarah herself has also liked this post, which clearly shows that she agrees with my point
Bro look that's not my account its fukkers account

Daksh uses a smurf cat, an eye, or a sneezing cat profile picture-- LOL. I haven't ever seen him use an anime profile picture. XD

View attachment 2552

Damn I don't even know what to say Let @Arkham make a decision please stop all this mess . anyway I am not wrong I know that !
Either you leave the role of being the co-owner of the site or you continue being the room moderator. You cannot have both. You need to make the decision.
It is fact that hindi room has lost many users and those users are seen in the chatsite which you co-own.

Either you leave the role of being the co-owner of the site or you continue being the room moderator. You cannot have both. You need to make the decision.
It is fact that hindi room has lost many users and those users are seen in the chatsite which you co-own.
I am already banned at that site ._. Also the users which are there in that site are not from this site other than fukker. And friends have ig I'd UK so they can also contact them there , I don't think users are restricted to use two sites at a time if they want ?

I am already banned at that site ._. Also the users which are there in that site are not from this site other than fukker. And friends have ig I'd UK so they can also contact them there , I don't think users are restricted to use two sites at a time if they want ?
Anyways I am not going to reply in this thread until and unless Arkham say something because this is a total waste of time and wrong allegation.

why did u marked me
I don't have an account on that site, so I can only see some information from the front page. I might have made a mistake in marking many people, perhaps.
yeah i hate you
It's strange that you don't value your own importance and reveal ur ip address on any site. what's even more strange is that you hate people you don't even know. there's no need for so much disrespect in every conversation; you always act angry.. such people are usually weak in real life but act like lions at home and start crying with a single punch outside. i have some friends on the site who can teach you how to respect ppl don't force me to do something that won't be good for you
In my last reply, i ignored you, but you're disrespecting again so i said this
I think you need some treatment fs

Also the users which are there in that site are not from this site other than fukker
I probably know every user on your site because they are all users of the Hindi room. the fact is that the total population of your site consists of users from the tc site, specifically from the Hindi room. so you don't need to lie about it. this makes it clear that you can also tell lies for a room admin rank

Attachments

• LL1.png
    LL1.png
    564.7 KB · Views: 11
I probably know every user on your site because they are all users of the Hindi room. the fact is that the total population of your site consists of users from the tc site, specifically from the Hindi room. so you don't need to lie about it. this makes it clear that you can also tell lies for a room admin
😂 keep creating issue I don't mind Lol admin will do whatever he has to do , Btw good work on the stalking tho You like me or what? 😂
Or some personal grudge because I don't think A person *you* can have problem with literally everyone in the site. 😂 have a nice day

you brought my dad into this conversation, so don't cry when someone talks about your mom.
Let's meet on the site; this isn't the right place for such arguments

Blocked & Reported 🥱✌

😂 keep creating issue I don't mind Lol admin will do whatever he has to do , Btw good work on the stalking tho You like me or what? 😂
Or some personal grudge because I don't think A person *you* can have problem with literally everyone in the site. 😂 have a nice day
I only have a problem with people who engage in wrongful activities. I never target innocent individuals.
@Arkham there is a need for action here, and everything is clear now. At least we shouldn't rank such people

I only have a problem with people who engage in wrongful activities. I never target innocent individuals.
@Arkham there is a need for action here, and everything is clear now. At least we shouldn't rank such people
Really? Wrongful activity? Lol ask those users who are there in the other site whether I asked them or not to go to that site . Lol also almost all users in Hindi room agree with me and are willing to let me be the room admin 😂 . Let's see what Arkham decides , wrong people like you holding personal grudge against users cannot do anything Lol

I probably know every user on your site because they are all users of the Hindi room. the fact is that the total population of your site consists of users from the tc site, specifically from the Hindi room. so you don't need to lie about it. this makes it clear that you can also tell lies for a room admin rank
u r also there @MPC (jignesh)
Nd what iz Arkham doing on dis site

Attachments

• IMG-20230921-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230921-WA0000.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 17
u r also there @MPC (jignesh)
Nd what iz Arkham doing on dis site
NO!
It might be someone else, or maybe it was edited.
But I won't reveal my ip at the cost of someone else. It was a good joke and funny too. even if it were me, why would I use the same pic? xd
and i have also sent a copy of all these uncensored screenshots to the admin

Last edited by a moderator: