Two Lifetime Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the first lifetime vip giveaway tell me the saddest moment in your life in 2021.

Saddest comment will win the 1st oneπŸ™πŸ»

For the second lifetime vip giveaway tell me the best moment you had in 2021.

Best comment will win the 2nd one πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Contest deadline: January 2nd, 2022
Username: Shadow girl

So for the first lifetime vip giveaway tell me the saddest moment in your life in 2021.

The sadest thing that has happened to me this year was that my uncle and grandfather died on my bday
The best moment this year for me is getting away from my toxic ex

The Best moment for me in 2021 was when I found out I would be getting another dog. My dog has been lonely and sad, I really wanted to get him a brother. The time came and we found out we are getting another Golden Doodle. IM SO EXCITED.

I had a burnout and was then dismissed from my job

The saddest moment for me this year was that one of my childhood best friends pasted because of Covid.
Covid has taken the lives of many and will continue to take the lives of many more, please everyone out there STAY SAVE!!

The saddest moment of my life was March 28th, 2012 which was one day before I would have turned 7 and it was a sad day for me because it was the day my papaw passed away from cancer he was my best friend and the person I was very close to I remember going into his everyday when it got close to my birthday promising him a piece of my birthday cake just to get him to smile but he passed away at 11 pm the day before and at first when I found out I thought he was just asleep until my mom and dad told me that he passed away I still miss him and have hard times during the whole month of Mach…

Well, I had moved to this town for my grandparents because they both had cancer… my grandpa has survived cancer three times, each time making him weaker…

So we expected to move so that we could be there for him… then my grandma had gotten pancreatic cancer ( cancer in your pancreas) and it’s a rare occasion and the survival rate is rare… so we moved down here with my four siblings in a five bed two bath house with two cats, a Russian blue, and a black cat. Three dogs. One I’ve had since I was two. Practicaly best friends. And two crazy cute ankle biters..

And my parrot mac, and a few fish.

My grandma was getting weaker because there was an abscess in he pancreas from her surgery and so we were getting worried she started writing her own obituary and talking about seeing god and her parents.

My cat the Russian blue he was diagnosed with diabetes and was taking shots of insulin two times a day and he wasn’t eating… mind you my grand ma is very spiritual so she had connected her self to my Russian blue because they were both suffering and trying to eat for the ones they loved.. my Russian blue had passed a week after my grandma said that… we had to keep it a secret from my grandma because she would say β€œ if he dies I die” and that hit us hard… three days later my dog that I had since I was two died in the middle of the night screaming in pain when we all woke up and sat around him crying because we all knew he would be leaving us soon.. he was just laying down staring at all of us and crying.. it broke us all because he meant so much to all of us…. And then December first my grandma passed.. it hit me hard because we had such a great relationship and would sit and talk about anything and everything she supported me because I aspire to be a chef and she would taste test all of me β€œcreations” on the day she passed it was raining but in the exact Time she passed the sun came out.

My mom was surprised when this happens because my grandma told her β€œ honey when I pass everything will be fine if it’s a rainy day the sun will shine. That will be your way of knowing I’m in heaven and okay”

This was probably the hardest time losing the three lives I loved the most all in two weeks having to focus on school was probably the hardest thing to do.

The best moment I’ve had is moving to this town meeting new people better friends Than where I lived before. And finally understanding that I am worthy of love and loving others… and gaining confidence to be me and not try to fit in with the other people… so basically what 2021 has given me is the power to truly love myself and my insecurities

This may sound over the top and i am giving a warning just incase people have triggers and such......... when i was little a lot of things happened that have traumatized me and my little sister till this day. It's not something I like to talk about but back then i had to be strong for my little sister, we weren't very good on money our budget was low so we used to eat bread for our meals. Me and my sister were very underweight because if we force ourselves to eat more than what we were used to we would get stomach viruses. My mother would bring new men into our lives and I would hide my sister when he got violent towards our mother. I couldn't let her watch as he did things to our mother, we would sneak out the house and got to the neighbors for safety. If anyone reads this and has gone through the same or similar things , much love to you all ~

umm this might sound like something from fantasy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…but i swear its true, i had multiple seizures in the same day which coasted me my memory for the prior 6months before it, for me it was like sleeping then waking up but when i woke up from it i found out my girlfriend cheated on me and that we broke up and that my parents got divorce and i hardly passed my senior year in high school this is the most devastating thing that happened to me in my life its like I'm an actor in the 4th season of the tv show who knows nothing about itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s everytime I realize how I ruined my own life, everything is ruined. That moment of realization that everything fell apart and you can’t even do something about it. It really sucked when I realized that it’s reality and it’s most likely permanent.

So I found out my cousin has 3 years left to live my man had a heart attack and died and we were really close my uncle's committed suicide I think it may have been partly my fault my cat need surgery but I don't have enough money I'm in a really dark place but nobody cares ig..

The worst thing that happened was between Mt brother being sent to the hospital for drugs almost dying or mw almost getting raped

The best thing of my life is my grandma still being alive and getting good grades in school

the saddest moment in my life was when my dad died the day before his birthday. i never got to hug him or tell him goodbye one last time.

Had many sad moments but couldn't decide the saddest
My happiest moment was when I found out that I didn't have any saddest moment yet.

Anyways, happy new year and stay blessed.

I just got cheated on bad an I just watched my family member die an I’m sad an I didn’t get nothing for Christmas an I got cheated on not once but twice rn an I’m really sad

My saddest moment was when my second mom (my bestfriends step mom) lost her child and I couldnt even attend the memorial because I had to take an entrance exam for a magnet program I applied to. The worst part is that my best friend ghosted me and I couldnt even check up on him to see if he was okay and I was scared because he's tried to end his life before

Happiest moment was when i got rid of my depression

Saddest moment was when i realised i hadn't got rid of it, I'd just got better at ignoring and hiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.