Two Lifetime Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody18

So for the first lifetime vip giveaway tell me the saddest moment in your life in 2021.

Saddest comment will win the 1st one🙏🏻

For the second lifetime vip giveaway tell me the best moment you had in 2021.

Best comment will win the 2nd one 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Contest deadline: January 1st, 2022

When u ask for sadest moment, there is a lot we can find. I have been fighting a whole year with my ex. Well he was my bf that time. Knowing that i loved him so much but that i was only a toy for him. His last words was "u will never survive without me". He have been using me for a year and i left him at my birthday. So when i turned 18 i was sad, broken and mad. How could he use my that way when i gave him everything ?

So i have been terrible at school, i have been hurting myself and i lost friends.

So losing friends during this year was the worst ?

The saddest moment in my life is when my brother was shot and killed...... Some people were driving by the area where he was at and decided it was a good idea to start shooting......and now my life doesn't feel the same without him.

Sad moment of this year :I lost 7 family members this year..you never know how much you love someone till they're gone...

Happy moments of this year: I know they are ok..and I'm glad to have made memories.

Last edited:
So for the first lifetime vip giveaway tell me the saddest moment in your life in 2021.

Contest deadline: TBA
Saddest: I had to leave my mother because she was a drug dealer and taker and abusive

Happiest: I'm finally happy because I live my father now

Saddest thing that happened: one of my family got Covid before and almost died from it while having a disorder.

Happiest thing that happened: Getting here on this site all day after school.

Username: Handome boy

Contest deadline: TBA
My saddest thing that ever happened to me is that i recenty lost my great grandmother and i almost lost my grandmother from caner

the saddest moment is getting treated bad cuz of my weight and size at school I managed to be proud of myself and not intervene with them...

but my happiness moment is that I have people who loves me for who I am rather being shamed for who I am depressions isn't a good option to go to I ain't doing that. I'm happy I won't be seeing them soon when 2023 comes..

Contest deadline: January 2nd, 2022
I think the saddest moment is when I found out my sister died of a car crash.

Saddest: close people to me getting covid and not being able to see them
Happiest: finding a good job and an amazing girlfriend and graduating hs

Username: Nick1881

The saddest moment in my life in 2021 was my Self-Esteem has gotten worse than before and in school my friends barely talk to me and just think that I'm boring and didn't get a Christmas present from them but did get for my other friends.

The happiest moment in my life in 2021 was when finally got to go back to New Jersey for summer break to get fresh air and go shopping again.

Username: Sannie

Saddest is my parents divorced, exactly the date where i caught my bf (ex) cheating on me. :c

Best moment is today because it's new year, so many foods on the table XP

So when you ask for sadest moment, there is a lot we can find. This may sound over the top but it's not something I like to talk about but I think the most saddest thing ever is I mean come on, I was raped when I was 13 and unfortunately as a result from the assault I'm pregnant with twins but may not be appropriate. But unfortunately the more time I have away from it, and this going to sound really awful and sad but due to the trauma it has changed me completely and drastically like phyiscally, and mentally, and emotionally and becoming withdrawn and being isolated and I have chewing my lips and scraping my arms with paperclips and biting my nails, and I have trouble talking and I have panice attacks and I have social anxiety disorder and I also have post traumatic stress disorder and depression. This may not have happened if I hadn't been assaulted. And I have learned the guy who did this to me had two other allegations of sexual assault and has been arrested and charged with two misdemeanor charges, criminal trespassing and unlawful assembly and for rioting as well. But like I said before may not be appropriate.

So when you ask for the happiest moment, there is lot we can find, But I think the most happiest is I am triplet that is cool, and I'm going to be a mom to twins girls, and in 4 months taking the guy that sexual assaulted me to court so hopefully I will win and he'll go to jail. Through therapy and support groups I have come to the realization that it's not my fault and I'm not victim but a survivor and I'm not alone and knowing people do care about what I have to say because there are others who have gone through this. But like I said before it may not be appropriate.

Username: eggo waffles

Last edited:

Saddest moment in my life was my near death experience

Happiest moment was when I got a ps5

My saddest moment in 2021 is when my dad tried to take me with him after a long time of not seeing each other since my 4th bday and also when I went to my dad house for a week I liked my stepsisters only that I couldn't see them bcuz my stepmom forbade me to see them

For the happiest is when the judge said that I have the choice to live with my mom or my dad and I choosed my mom

Status
Not open for further replies.