This is unjust and sickening

Brad

Hi, this is a bit of a mod complaint and a unfair ban complaint. Basically my friend Peter, which has been on holidays with me with no internet has been accused of being a guest with the same name that is going after kids. This is not possible due to the lack of internet and my personally being there. I talked to the mod “Nicky” about this and they were very in helpful. From the get go they were convinced it was my friend despite my willingness to provide evidence. He then goes on to come after me asking about my sisters account like he is trying to accuse me of something. This is rediculus, my friend with a very common name is being banned bc of his name. How is that fair? And the so called “piece keepers” are not willing to fix mistakes. They will just ban someone with no respect for presumption of innocence. My friend had never broken the rules of the site and neither have you so why are we being treated as such. My complaint was “wasting Nickys time” and this forum downs nothing apparently. Are they gods that can do anything without any accountability? Plz help

Attachments

• 9F20191F-0B96-41A7-9E0A-BC6DAFCADDC7.png
    9F20191F-0B96-41A7-9E0A-BC6DAFCADDC7.png
    457.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 81F2FCDB-7ECD-4FF5-AEA2-E722C301375A.png
    81F2FCDB-7ECD-4FF5-AEA2-E722C301375A.png
    457.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 84417EE1-B9C1-44AB-BFEB-016B7A6AB29D.png
    84417EE1-B9C1-44AB-BFEB-016B7A6AB29D.png
    448.5 KB · Views: 16
  • B73642EB-28AC-4006-8E2D-D08F86C994C7.png
    B73642EB-28AC-4006-8E2D-D08F86C994C7.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 228406DF-D6DF-4427-AAC8-895FC70D814F.png
    228406DF-D6DF-4427-AAC8-895FC70D814F.png
    422 KB · Views: 17
Hi, this is a bit of a mod complaint and a unfair ban complaint. Basically my friend Peter, which has been on holidays with me with no internet has been accused of being a guest with the same name that is going after kids. This is not possible due to the lack of internet and my personally being there. I talked to the mod “Nicky” about this and they were very in helpful. From the get go they were convinced it was my friend despite my willingness to provide evidence. He then goes on to come after me asking about my sisters account like he is trying to accuse me of something. This is rediculus, my friend with a very common name is being banned bc of his name. How is that fair? And the so called “piece keepers” are not willing to fix mistakes. They will just ban someone with no respect for presumption of innocence. My friend had never broken the rules of the site and neither have you so why are we being treated as such. My complaint was “wasting Nickys time” and this forum downs nothing apparently. Are they gods that can do anything without any accountability? Plz help
I need help from anyone plz

Let me say this, if you have proof why are you giving proof for him? Why not let him do it? He's a teen, he can do it himself. Also his name is a kos, another thing I asked about the other account because it's linked to your account. How did I know it was your sister's? That's why I asked about it.

Let me say this, if you have proof why are you giving proof for him? Why not let him do it? He's a teen, he can do it himself. Also his name is a kos, another thing I asked about the other account because it's linked to your account. How did I know it was your sister's? That's why I asked about it.
He does not have a phone, I’m the only one with internet atm that is why, also ur job is to sort this out so waisting ur time by arguing innocence which should be presumed is rediculus

He does not have a phone, I’m the only one with internet atm that is why, also ur job is to sort this out so waisting ur time by arguing innocence which should be presumed is rediculus
You clearly don’t want to find the truth you just want him banned. I dont know why you choose not to listen and continue to accuse my friend of something and not even caring about the facts

Can you not look into more depth before you accuse someone?

The name of the user who was kicked was named “petter”, this user is on a list we have as being kos (kick on sight) and we are just following protocols given to us. It also doesn’t help that the history you have on your account is quite infamous for being pedos or people with ill intentions. So your history with “dom” talk doesn’t help you out either.

if he really isn’t the person we have marked on the kos list then you can provide solid evidence if you have it or let him come on forums to explain it himself.

What also isn’t sitting right with me is how these accounts are linked ? Your history is already questionable and your alt is marked as kos (The petter account) so who’s to say we shouldn’t kick you as well for being the same person who was just kicked ? It wouldn’t surprise me.

You clearly don’t want to find the truth you just want him banned. I dont know why you choose not to listen and continue to accuse my friend of something and not even caring about the facts
This is incorrect as I can promise you that as mods we don’t want any regular users banned and just want to get rid of pervs and pedos. Nothing is gained by banning innocent users.

The name of the user who was kicked was named “petter”, this user is on a list we have as being kos (kick on sight) and we are just following protocols given to us. It also doesn’t help that the history you have on your account is quite infamous for being pedos or people with ill intentions. So your history with “dom” talk doesn’t help you out either.

if he really isn’t the person we have marked on the kos list then you can provide solid evidence if you have it or let him come on forums to explain it himself.

What also isn’t sitting right with me is how these accounts are linked ? Your history is already questionable and your alt is marked as kos (The petter account) so who’s to say we shouldn’t kick you as well for being the same person who was just kicked ? It wouldn’t surprise me.
Are you kidding? So I am a pedo now too? Look he just wants to talk on the site, he has been on holiday with me and has no internet at all, the only way I am talking is as I’m using my data. He does not have a phone so he uses my iPad. This is how I know you have to wrong person

Are you kidding? So I am a pedo now too? Look he just wants to talk on the site, he has been on holiday with me and has no internet at all, the only way I am talking is as I’m using my data. He does not have a phone so he uses my iPad. This is how I know you have to wrong person
Also yes I said “dom” once bc I saw someone else in the chat say it and I wanted to rp, I apologise for that, looking back that was a bad move

Would it be surprising if you were ?

Attachments

• 439F3C2E-162C-4B9D-810E-741DDE61FA4F.jpeg
    439F3C2E-162C-4B9D-810E-741DDE61FA4F.jpeg
    520.9 KB · Views: 10
But how does my past actions have anything to do with why my friend is being banned for his name, I get there is a mix up and I wanted to fix this civilly

Again I like to rp, like a lit of ppl on there, but how does that make me a pedo if there the same age? Are you accusing me of being a pedo? And again how does this have anything to do with my friend

Are you kidding? So I am a pedo now too? Look he just wants to talk on the site, he has been on holiday with me and has no internet at all, the only way I am talking is as I’m using my data. He does not have a phone so he uses my iPad. This is how I know you have to wrong perso
But how does my past actions have anything to do with why my friend is being banned for his name, I get there is a mix up and I wanted to fix this civilly
You again haven’t proved that this “friend” is really who you say it is.

yes your past actions do matter because you already have questionable history which is linked to an account that’s marked as a pedo.

So let me get this straight, ur accusing me of being a pedo, although there the same age as me, and although I have freedom of speech and am not my friend, you are not going to fix this wrong but continue to attack me?

yes your past actions do matter because you already have questionable history which is linked to an account that’s marked as a pedo.
This is a pic of him and I and another friend at my house, he is the one in the back pointing. Would you like to know my address aswell?

Attachments

• 908A2D02-1AD4-4C62-81D0-0A42552B2A5D.jpeg
    908A2D02-1AD4-4C62-81D0-0A42552B2A5D.jpeg
    993 KB · Views: 10
not to mention we also aren’t the ones who are going to do the banning anyways.

I believe enough information was said here to determine if this other account stays or not. I’ll let admin deal with the final decision of this forums post.

Are you aware about what goes on in the teen chat? Those words are not uncommon