This is unjust and sickening

not to mention we also aren’t the ones who are going to do the banning anyways.

I believe enough information was said here to determine if this other account stays or not. I’ll let admin deal with the final decision of this forums post.
Ok, I would like to apologise to you however. I got a little heated there and I may of been hostile. I get ur trying to do ur job and I apologise.

Ok, I would like to apologise to you however. I got a little heated there and I may of been hostile. I get ur trying to do ur job and I apologise.
Yes I apologize as well for my hostility if it seemed that way. Again the admin will make the final decision for this post.

I have one more q, how is this ok but not those words?
It isn’t. We do not have eyes everywhere and sometimes things get passed us which is why the report function is there. If this was reported then it would have been dealt with. If it hasn’t already then I’ll deal with it now.

This is a pic of him and I and another friend at my house, he is the one in the back pointing. Would you like to know my address aswell?
How do we know this isn't a random picture from the internet or from socials? We can't even see the other people's faces at all, also how does this prove his age at all? There's a lot of adults that look like teenagers you know. Oh and another thing you have a lot of accounts linked for someone using an iPad and no one else has "internet".

So let me get this straight, ur accusing me of being a pedo, although there the same age as me, and although I have freedom of speech and am not my friend, you are not going to fix this wrong but continue to attack me?
We can say your history makes you sort of a pervert, why would people talk about sub/dom or even master/slave on the internet? Especially on a chat site with different accounts. This is adding up to be more sus and sus.

How do we know this isn't a random picture from the internet or from socials? We can't even see the other people's faces at all, also how does this prove his age at all? There's a lot of adults that look like teenagers you know. Oh and another thing you have a lot of accounts linked for someone using an iPad and no one else has "internet".
1 they use my data, two he is in school uniform but fair enough I can give h another photo sold you would like but I’m not going to send you photos of his birth certificate

Attachments

• 787159D7-9C7B-4034-A167-2F79BEBB4619.jpeg
    787159D7-9C7B-4034-A167-2F79BEBB4619.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 5BDAC1C1-0F8A-4D24-B221-968B1B6DD082.jpeg
    5BDAC1C1-0F8A-4D24-B221-968B1B6DD082.jpeg
    904.1 KB · Views: 4
We can say your history makes you sort of a pervert, why would people talk about sub/dom or even master/slave on the internet? Especially on a chat site with different accounts. This is adding up to be more sus and sus.
Again that’s for rp, you can look at my friend or my sisters account and see that they would not have those. At least I hope they don’t

Those are mainly due to ppl coming to me asking for that, but those are usually pms so I doubt you see them, only the ones in main, not that there not their aswell

What else do you need to prove that he is not the Peter you think he is? I am complying Rn

I am sorry I did not bring my computer on holiday with me.