Suggestions and Ideas

A lot of these features you see on smaller chat sites are usually not stable and are and not from the main developer so they need someone trustworthy to create the codes for those. Such as profile music, stories, profile colors, and a few more that were mentioned.. prob not going to happen even if they are good features.

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
Overall site is cool & perfect but though i guess site need some commands to welcome a new user , greetings command for a user who purchased or got VIP, etc etc.
There must be shining effect names in various colors for VIP users.
There must be a profile music option too.
Sometimes many people do spam though they are not muted so need to improve that too.

This site is very gud but the problem is the nasty people here that want nudes and other things for girls.
And some people who are telling girls that he /she is from South Korea and other countries and asking for ig and sending fake photoes of themselves .
So the good thing should be this site should be clean and people will grow in teen chat.
Thank you

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
I think it would be a great idea if you could change the radio section so that u can listen to any song you want and ofc keep the radi area opened as well. I also think it would be cool if you there could be a picture album in your profile so other people can see pictures you like or what you look like.

I think we should add a profile music feature for vip as many sites are offering it to their users and its a nice thing too and ig we should bring back that profile pic like feature too coz it was good and give mod rank to those users who got the most likes and i think we should get a pole for it to elect our fav user for that mod rank 😂 that would be fun and nice too and i think mods should have one more feature in there profile that we can give reviews too like if some mod is not doing his/her job nice then we are allowed to give them feedback so you guys can take proper action accordingly 🙂

One suggestion is with guests as I understand it for trying it out that after a week u need to make ur account permanent or something. And allow bigger file size for pfp currently a pain

This site is really good, just loved it. Few suggestions from my side...
1) can u pls add something like games... it could be fun like a grp of friends on tc can play games all together.
2) can u pls add k-pop music onto the radio? specially the BTS songs pls... pls... plssss!!!
3) pls remove the mods who r usually offline.
4) new themes
5) new fonts
6)new emojis
7) intresting gifs and inapporpriate gifs should be removed like related to 18+ ones...
8) something like stories umm like we have on ig.

ummm ik my list is long... but just try pls? and if u feel u can't thats fine no worries.

Hey! My ideas involve the wall. I feel like it's a bit disorganized. It would be nice if we had a section on the wall where we can see only the walls that we posted, a section for people on your friend list, and a public wall post section. Kind of like a twitter? Where people can post public wall posts and get reactions from anyone. On the profile, there should be a section next to the friends list that is for public wall posts. I think this would be a great idea to get everyone to interact. Guests would be able to see all public posts but wouldn't be able to interact with it unless they made a user.

Hola!
•My suggestion is that you should remove the mods who are most of the time offline and hire the better ones.
•you should also hire some mods who knows hindi bcoz in hindi room if any problem occurs most of the time they are offline or they don't know hindi...
(Its needed the most)

•And yes if vips are allowed to make rooms so users should also be allowed, not only the vips ...dont do partiality..

Thanks!☺
(My user on site is Girlnextdoor )

For those suggesting mods that are less online or inactive, should be demoted, any specific names?

As far as we’re concerned, all mods are active daily. And just like any of you, they have a life offline. School, work and whatever might be part of their schedules. Yet online everyday.

I think you should Blur the word Homophobic. I just think that word is offensive to people in the LGBTQ+ community ( im not saying you have to like it or anything like that, im just saying that you should respect people regardless of their sexuality. ) I think you should add a voice chat room for those who like to talk on mic. I also think you should change the age limit on tc to 18 ( i think this because i have met a guy on tc that is 20 but if im right 20 is not a teen anymore correct? ) And as soon as your birthday comes around your account will be deleted because you have reached the age limit for a teen chatroom. I think you should add like a gameplay or a cosplay room. I just think we need more fun things on the site. I also think that if someone were to but someone else vip they should be able to gift it to someone like if they wanted to do some giveaway with their friends. My user on tc is Maimai And if i dont win thats fine :). Best of luck to everyone!- Maimai💛
The VIP gifting option you’ve mentioned is available.

-Be able to create chat groups with friends
-upgrade the music stations
-the option to customize the colour of your profile (where your about me, theme,country,gender etc) instead of it just being black or something
Chat groups can be created by private rooms with passwords that only your friends have

I think a way you could improve teen chat is if everyone was able to share pictures and/or videos or maybe on the kick/ban screen as well as the reason you could add how you could stop yourself from doing it again!
Everyone being able to share pictures/videos would result in díck pics being shared in rooms and pms more frequently. Until late 2018, that was a big issue with all sites using this software. Since then we’ve had VIPs only being allowed to share content

I suggest provide more info to know who one is chatting with, like for example verified account should be able to exchange photo on their dm or be able to upload pics (doesn't have to be much) like one or two on their profile info to see clearer who you are truly communicating with
A lot of users prefer anonymity, so this would violate privacy. Some users might also fear getting bullied or harassed for looks

I think peeps without VIP should be able to share links 😊 also a few more music stations would be nice 😃 and one more thing, on bios it would be really nice to be able to put more words in them
Users being able to post links would increase the amount of pórn and cam links. As well as all other kinds of sites such as IP grabbers and scam pages

more room in bio be able to post links be able to give socials more music stations and ban people who keep having inappropriate pics i see yall don't do that for most people
They get banned eventually. If you see any inappropriate pics, please report it

I SAID IT ONCE N IMA SAY IT AGAIN ADD STORIES TO DIS SITE SO IT COULD BE LESS LIKE A PEDO INFESTED HELLHOLE AND MORE LIKE SNAP OR IG SUM
And what would people put on these stories… I don’t think you’d want to imagine that

I think we should add a profile music feature for vip as many sites are offering it to their users and its a nice thing too and ig we should bring back that profile pic like feature too coz it was good and give mod rank to those users who got the most likes and i think we should get a pole for it to elect our fav user for that mod rank 😂 that would be fun and nice too and i think mods should have one more feature in there profile that we can give reviews too like if some mod is not doing his/her job nice then we are allowed to give them feedback so you guys can take proper action accordingly 🙂
Profile likes will be brought back in the upcoming update, it’s been confirmed by developers.

Users choosing mods could end up with a user not being fit for mod being hired. They could abuse their mod features in worst case.

I like the review idea

Last edited: