Suggestions and Ideas

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
UNBANNING ME CHIEFJUSTICE IS A GOOD IDEA I WILL BEHAVE FROM NOW DADDY ONE LAST CHANCE👉👈🥺

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appr

Mods should get banning option and if user's can control who can see their profile. And probably more mods should be hired so that peace in the chat room can be maintained

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be great if there was a way that people could verify their age before entering the site. I feel this would limit the predatory behaviour that is present on this site, and has been a major concern for many of the teens on this site. I mean, after all, not all predators, that target mainly underage children, stay ON the site, they sometimes may use social media or other forms of communication in order to develop a connection with the children, trick them into meeting up with them, threatening them or offering them things. These actions are done mainly for reasons that are deemed illegal, unethical, and immoral in general. I do hope you consider this issue, though it may be at a small percentage, in order to prevent predatory behaviour, and to increase the safety of the site overall. Thank you.

-MM

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be great if there was a way that people could verify their age before entering the site. I feel this would limit the predatory behaviour that is present on this site, and has been a major concern for many of the teens on this site. I mean, after all, not all predators, that target mainly underage children, stay ON the site, they sometimes may use social media or other forms of communication in order to develop a connection with the children, trick them into meeting up with them, threatening them or offering them things. These actions are done mainly for reasons that are deemed illegal, unethical, and immoral in general. I do hope you consider this issue, though it may be at a small percentage, in order to prevent predatory behaviour, and to increase the safety of the site overall. Thank you.

-MM
I wish it could happen but unfortunately it's very highly to be impossible ]: especially if mods verify age manually

Hello. You can add some permissions. As noted below, you can allow publishing and creating your own music. I also think that it would be nice to add voice discussions. Allow gifs, make the game button available not only for VIPs but also for allutilizers . You could also allow the use of teen chats.

Hello. You can add some permissions. As noted below, you can allow publishing and creating your own music. I also think that it would be nice to add voice discussions. Allow gifs, make the game button available not only for VIPs but also for allutilizers . You could also allow the use of teen chats.
Voice discussions is a vip feature and gifs everyone can use them

Before adding new stuff why don't Remove bots & spammers in tc first
It will be harder for the staff to handle it and more overaged perverts will make more accounts which will be very difficult to find out who is overaged or underaged and obviously it will take a while until they get banned.. It happened once or twice for a short amount of time.

well overall, site is cool but there are times when mods aren't online. So u should remove mods who are offline most of the time and hire new ones.
another thing is u should censor "https" word cuz VIPs share weird links a lot which is against the site rule and i don't think users use that word a lot only VIPs use it.
other things u can do is introducing new themes, profile music, etc.. and yeah i would suggest something for quiz room. Top 3 players should be given VIPs (how long? depends on u) so that users can have motive to do quiz.
Maybe pfp like option should be there it'll be interesting.
that's all i don't find anything wrong in this site. Its cool.
Agree with you!(y)

Agree with you. But to implement such an idea, you need to find a good company with experienced web developers. Personally, I have been using the services of this web agency for a long time https://admiral-studios.com/ where you can order not only the development of the most complex projects, but also SEO promotion. This allows you to increase your presence on the Internet and earn additional profit.
-MM
Great idea!

Last edited: