Suggestions and Ideas

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
Go bk to everyone being able to make rooms without vip

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
I think there should be new colours and fonts added for both the username and messages because this will add more diversity and will make the site stand out more than others for example chat ave. I also wanted to suggest adding the size feature to the usernames as well( like the thickness of them).

Overall everything is great. Just one little thing I noticed, the video chat rules need to be removed since they don’t apply anymore. Oh, and also when you get a friend request it would be so much easier if we could just tap on the profile and view it rather than having to search it up. Thanks for everything Kevin and all the mods y’all do a great job of keeping the place in order!

In my opinion, one way to possibly improve this chat would be by allowing users to vote for new moderators. Kinda like an election LMAO.....

P.S. Please don't flare up at my suggestion - mine is but a humble opinion lol....

Would also fuel the accusations of staff being biased as people will vote for friends who probably will give them special treatment.

We’d need more concrete examples to consider this idea. Because there’s no way people should be allowed to vote on whoever has applied. Some criteria must be in order to prevent abuse of power

@Kevin Add a new rule that says you should never criticize or not expose moderators on forums, otherwise you'll be banned with a false reason 😂

Ya I want a personal mute switch for myself to stop visiting voice memos and youtube links in middle of chats its quite some issue.

I also want a special NO KICK hours to let each and every user guest mod go crazy for that limited amount of time like the bot should say the no kick hours begins in 2 minutes and ends in 15 mins like that I feel mods should cuss like us too without breaking rules ik they are holding back alot

I also want a special NO KICK hours to let each and every user guest mod go crazy for that limited amount of time like the bot should say the no kick hours begins in 2 minutes and ends in 15 mins like that I feel mods should cuss like us too without breaking rules ik they are holding back alot
Reminds me of the Purge series lol....

No.

Cursing is allowed, but no slurs or in fights/arguments

underlime slopper

U can improve it by changing the site emojis, cos Fr those little fuckers be creepy af, lowkey horror type shit😭

YES I WANT A SPECIAL NEW RULE THAT STATES WITH MORE THAN 5 PPL ROOM ARE THERE AND YET THE ROOM IS DEAD THE PPL WILL BE KICKED AS A RESULT FOR STAYING IN THE ROOM AND MAKING IT DEAD ..

THEY HAVE TO INTERACT IN THE ROOM TOO THATS WHY THE FKING ROOMS ARE MADE

THE FKING RP ROOM IS MOSTLY DEAD EVEN WITH 30 MEMBERS AT TIMES LIKE WTF

YA IK IF THIS WORKS MOST WILL SWITCH TO TEEN ROOM FROM OTHER ROOMS BUT I WILL LEAVE THE IDEA OF MAKING PPL VISIT AND PARTICIPATE IN CHATTING IN OTHER ROOMS TO YOUR STAFF SINCE THEY ARE SO SUPER INTELLIGENT THEY CAN COMEUP WITH SOMETHING IG

YES I WANT A SPECIAL NEW RULE THAT STATES WITH MORE THAN 5 PPL ROOM ARE THERE AND YET THE ROOM IS DEAD THE PPL WILL BE KICKED AS A RESULT FOR STAYING IN THE ROOM AND MAKING IT DEAD ..

THEY HAVE TO INTERACT IN THE ROOM TOO THATS WHY THE FKING ROOMS ARE MADE

THE FKING RP ROOM IS MOSTLY DEAD EVEN WITH 30 MEMBERS AT TIMES LIKE WTF

YA IK IF THIS WORKS MOST WILL SWITCH TO TEEN ROOM FROM OTHER ROOMS BUT I WILL LEAVE THE IDEA OF MAKING PPL VISIT AND PARTICIPATE IN CHATTING IN OTHER ROOMS TO YOUR STAFF SINCE THEY ARE SO SUPER INTELLIGENT THEY CAN COMEUP WITH SOMETHING IG

Attachments

• disability_benefits_in_florida.jpg
    disability_benefits_in_florida.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5