Random posts, feel free to add anything about your day or what sort. Have fun with this and there isn't a limit.

Kidschat got even worse. They even got pissed off at me for not having a dash. "Teen-chat.org" like who would care about URL? But, any who. I think the people who transferred here has better luck and they also considered me as an advertiser which is stupid in a sense.

"You have been banned for the following reason: Never stopping with abusive censored language and attacking people for no reason!. Your ban will be lifted on Sep 5, 2022 at 12:00 AM."

"You have been banned for the following reason: Never stopping with abusive censored language and attacking people for no reason!. Your ban will be lifted on Sep 5, 2022 at 12:00 AM."
Lol I was banned for the same reason on KC. But you know how I habitually bypass those sorts of petty obstacles LMAO. Arkham is an extremely mediocre admin....

Maybe my humor is broken, but I don't see anything funny and I don't speak of other chats or people outside who handily did "something" atrocious.

Edit: As for now it is getting late, good day.

Last edited:
Kidschat got even worse. They even got pissed off at me for not having a dash. "Teen-chat.org" like who would care about URL? But, any who. I think the people who transferred here has better luck and they also considered me as an advertiser which is stupid in a sense.
Maybe my humor is broken, but I don't see anything funny and I don't speak of other chats or people outside who handily did "something" atrocious.

Edit: As for now it is getting late, good day.
"I don't speak of other chats" - are you sure of that, dearie? I suggest you reread your quoted post above. I've said this before, my dear "Anonymous" (LMAO): I'll respect you, if you respect me. As for the humor part, have you heard of the saying that "comedy is subjective"....?

One, thats old shit.
Two, don’t call me “dearie”
Three, I don’t need to re-read.
Four: As I said, I don’t speak of any outside chats.
Five: No one needs to give you respect and I don’t need respect.
Six: What? Is this some type of joke?
Seven: I don’t know what your purpose is here.
Eighth: You are blocked.
Ninth: I see some people stalk my threads, surely to be you.
Tenth: I don’t care who you are, but if KC people are coming here then no use of coming here(referring to me).

One, thats old shit.
Two, don’t call me “dearie”
Three, I don’t need to re-read.
Four: As I said, I don’t speak of any outside chats.
Five: No one needs to give you respect and I don’t need respect.
Six: What? Is this some type of joke?
Seven: I don’t know what your purpose is here.
Eighth: You are blocked.
Ninth: I see some people stalk my threads, surely to be you.
Tenth: I don’t care who you are, but if KC people are coming here then no use of coming here(referring to me).
You know, first of all, August 28 is not all that old lol. Secondly, I will call you what I want,  dearie. Thirdly, you do need to reread your own statements LMAO, because your fourth point suggests you forgot your own postings regarding outside chats. Fourthly, as human beings we should all give each other respect. Fifthly, you have to understand that life is one big joke to me LMAO. Lastly, you are also blocked from KC lol. Hypocrite. Oh and I forgot to tell you: my purpose here is to make new friends, but all the impression you've given me of TC is that "cringy" people like you exist (note: I'm not saying that I'm not a bit cringy LMAO). Oh well, I can see why nobody likes you. Even at KC, they all treated you like an unwanted outsider. I was one of the few people that ever gave you respect, "Anonymous" (lol). But you made me reconsider my respect for you....
Yours truly,
TheSingularity
P.S. Love the way you refer to us as "KC people", like we're "lower" beings....

Last edited: