Random posts, feel free to add anything about your day or what sort. Have fun with this and there isn't a limit.

And I also reported some peds to the authorities on another sister site and they didn't do much :/ and the police came to our house :/ now for that I kind of lost my touch through my parents and life has been hitting on me...

I think 2023 is the worst year or maybe I can't tell, but I can not sleep. I drank soda before bed, obviously not good..

cities-to-save-15_Oklahoma_Oklahoma_City-PKJ0CA_copy.jpg

R.7e32ecd86e94db1108c1a8ba6af4cf17
10816692_d800a7b4f2_n.jpg
15-Things-to-do-in-Tulsa-Oklahoma12.jpg

Oklahoma looks great and my best friend is moving there and I might move there too.

He has disappeared for two months or so, I'm not sure what happened to him (the one online who agreed to date).

Someone my best friend asked me out to hangout and etc (this is real life).

I'm not sure if I should say yes or no.

Also relationships are quite confusing when the person suddenly drops everyone without notice.

Anywho don't go on ave. They have no respect and way to much attention on meaningless things. No one is getting heard. Eh, good thing my account was deleted. Requesting data deletion etc.

Also, the person who I reported to the police came back with my personal details, fake phone numbers, social media requests, and a lot of annoying stuff. I've blocked her, but seems that local cops don't really protect minors. She's back trying to get in control of me, trying to get my attention. Why do adults have to bother minors 24/7?

Edit: She's like 23. Crazy how she finds me everywhere.
Edit: The police only gave me a brochure and a case number with the polices name.

Last edited:
I just started using Sǹapchàt (new) made an account, quickly tried to set all privacy modes on and guess what? That woman sent me a request. I was not done with setting up my account and boom she sent me a request and probably could see my friends, location, phone, and email. If Sǹapchàt was careful with kids I wouldn't be stalked or something (or in this position).

Last edited:
She won't have many options at the end.

And I'm happy she's blocked.

The more she cries and get angry the more slowly she dies.

Well, I'm not trying to sound evil. But, she deserves to suffer in her own blood.

The police didn't do much when I sent ss of her private parts as EXPLOTATION or anything?? What?? I thought Florida was better than this!!

And matter of fact: There is someone named Princessa on Ave who acts just like this, but with all the details about me captured to torment which I find it annoying.

Last edited: