Question

I know you're nice and sweet but you can't be in the site the age limit is 19 years old.
I know that but you blocked me on Instagram ๐Ÿ˜” I was being nice too you ๐Ÿ˜ I didn't do anything wrong on Instagram I just want a friend that's all now I have nobody else to talk too anymore if I'm nice and sweet why block me? That's sad

I know that but you blocked me on Instagram ๐Ÿ˜” I was being nice too you ๐Ÿ˜ I didn't do anything wrong on Instagram I just want a friend that's all now I have nobody else to talk too anymore if I'm nice and sweet why block me? That's sad
I explained why

I explained why
I know but I was being nice though you blocked me out of nowhere you should think about other people's feelings you said you wanted to help me then help me then blocking someone isn't nice you don't know what's going on with me you