Question

And the mod was flirting with me he had me add him on Instagram keep asking to see.a picture of me and kept asking me for my age hugs name is sugar ducky he was trying to date me

Nothing is forever...
How long will I be banned ? The mod sugar ducky was flirting with me on their he kept asking for a picture of me and asking for my age he said he liked me then had me add him on Instagram I have the conversation on Instagram I had friends on teen chat they was nice too me šŸ˜”

What's your username in chat so we can look at the reason for your ban? You have to realize that bans don't happen without substantiated proof from mods regardless of your alleged interactions with the mod mentioned.

And the mod was flirting with me he had me add him on Instagram keep asking to see.a picture of me and kept asking me for my age hugs name is sugar ducky he was trying to date me
You asked me for a picture yourself, you also told me that you didn't want to tell me your age in the site because I would kick you, then you offered to go on Instagram, but in reality you're permanently banned for being overaged. Precisely 29 years old then I offered you a link to join adult avenue chat but you said that You're bored there and that all your friends are in teen chat org.

You also got upset because I told you that you would go to jail and then you told me that you did nothing wrong to go to jail but in fact, the age limit is between 13 and 19 years old and you've been looking to date not just discuss with teenagers.

Unfortunately I can't provide proof of the whole conversation since I blocked you and the conversation is gone.

You also changed your name from sadness to butterfly on your vip account so that I couldn't be able to find it.

Attachments

• image-7.png
    image-7.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image-8.png
    image-8.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
  • image-9.png
    image-9.png
    38 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230202_192528.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202_192528.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 12
What's your username in chat so we can look at the reason for your ban? You have to realize that bans don't happen without substantiated proof from mods regardless of your alleged interactions with the mod mentioned.
Sadness and unknownn and that one mod was trying to date me

Because you said you liked me I have messages on Instagram adult chat has bad stuff on it this website is toxic it's all over the Internet you blocked me on Instagram for no reason I can't trust nobody
You asked me for a picture yourself, you also told me that you didn't want to tell me your age in the site because I would kick you, then you offered to go on Instagram, but in reality you're permanently banned for being overaged. Precisely 29 years old then I offered you a link to join adult avenue chat but you said that You're bored there and that all your friends are in teen chat org.

You also got upset because I told you that you would go to jail and then you told me that you did nothing wrong to go to jail but in fact, the age limit is between 13 and 19 years old and you've been looking to date not just discuss with teenagers.

Unfortunately I can't provide proof of the whole conversation since I blocked you and the conversation is gone.

You also changed your name from sadness to butterfly on your vip account so that I couldn't be able

You also changed your name from sadness to butterfly on your vip account so that I couldn't be able to find it.
That's not the whole conversation

Because you said you liked me I have messages on Instagram adult chat has bad stuff on it this website is toxic it's all over the Internet you blocked me on Instagram for no reason I can't trust nobody
I wasn't dating nobody your lying

I wasn't dating nobody your lying
Read carefully, I didn't say that you were dating someone, you kept repeating how nobody wanted you and how everyone takes advantage of you and how you want to hurt yourself.

This whole thread is pointless because in fact you will remain banned. And our messages in Instagram were "hi, how are you" "I'm not okay I cried" " You're pretty, I blushed on your face reveal" etc.. I just pointed out the most important things that we said in the conversation, but I don't see why are you trying to prove anything from it when I literally offered you help and explained you why you shouldn't be in our site and that it's illegal.

And I blocked you for the simple reason that you finally got banned and because you kept thinking negatively, seeking for attention and talking about suicide which I don't tolerate and I warned you about it too.

Read carefully, I didn't say that you were dating someone, you kept repeating how nobody wanted you and how everyone takes advantage of you and how you want to hurt yourself.

This whole thread is pointless because in fact you will remain banned. And our messages in Instagram were "hi, how are you" "I'm not okay I cried" " You're pretty, I blushed on your face reveal" etc.. I just pointed out the most important things that we said in the conversation, but I don't see why are you trying to prove anything from it when I literally offered you help and explained you why you shouldn't be in our site and that it's illegal.

And I blocked you for the simple reason that you finally got banned and because you kept thinking negatively, seeking for attention and talking about suicide which I don't tolerate and I warned you about it too.you blocked m

You blocked me for no reason and I don't need to stay banned because you didn't get to know me at all I'm not a bad person as you think I am I'm actually pretty nice and that's not how the conversation went but ok and I'm fine you have friends I don't you don't understand me or what's going on

You blocked me for no reason and I don't need to stay banned because you didn't get to know me at all I'm not a bad person as you think I am I'm actually pretty nice and that's not how the conversation went but ok and I'm fine you have friends I don't you don't understand me or what's going on
I know you're nice and sweet but you can't be in the site the age limit is 19 years old.