Not enough mods

The chat i mod at were allowed to kick those that do nothing but report stupid stuff that they can just use thier block button on. This way we are not having to spend needless time going thru reports that should not have been reported by the same ones always reporting.

Mods are allowed to take action against excessive and incorrect reports, but often choose to not, because the user only did it one or a few times unknowingly and because it’s easy to dismiss those reports. Sounds quite abusive to take action on every incorrect report. The limit is there to prevent spam, not to find reasons to punish users for.

Even tho we CAN ban, we are instructed on just what we are allowed to ban on and we must show VERY GOOD REASON for it and we also must show POSITIVE PROOF of why we banned. We cannot just ban people there just on hearsay, say so or request like the admins do on the chats here. If we cant show POSITIVE PROOF of why the bann happened the person that got banned gets unbanned and we lose our mod jobs. Also we cannot just send 'ban requests' to the admins and owners without proper proof for doing so. On these chats they DO just go by hearsay without proper evidence because it happened to me. Kevin banned only because the mod that was on at the time REQUESTED it without investigating or providing proper proof. That doesnt happen on the chat site i mod at.

Well. You’re one of very few to throw around these claims. We have loads of banned users yet you don’t see them complain on forum. Because they know their ban was justified. And those who do decide to argue against it are (almost) always proven wrong. But since you’re in belief that your pedo-owned room is superior, maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to stick to it instead of putting up a Karen show here once in a while

Mods are allowed to take action against excessive and incorrect reports, but often choose to not, because the user only did it one or a few times unknowingly and because it’s easy to dismiss those reports. Sounds quite abusive to take action on every incorrect report. The limit is there to prevent spam, not to find reasons to punish users for.
Thats very good and dandy but theres many users that report repeatedly so we DO take action because it is considered as HABITUAL. They do it just to do it and cause problems that are undue, not only on the mods but also other users. After a while it just causes too much chaos and becomes something that can become something uncontrolled.
As an admin it seems yah would have the sense enough to know that.
Well. You’re one of very few to throw around these claims.
Yes ofc. I said in another forum that i was not going to let this go because i was not guilty of what i was accused of and nothing i was accused of was ever proven. It was all just what the mod said.
IF i was guilty then yes i WOULDNT be on here fighting it... id just take it because i would already KNOW the justification but when i know for a fact im NOT guilty and i even pretty much said i knew nothing about what i was accused of right out in a open forum then you bet im gonna fight it! ANYBODY in thier right state of mind would.
Sure,they will not say much about it other than ask why they was banned and ofc they wont say much because they already know what they did and why. The bann forum is full of people on there pleading to be unbanned because they did this wrong or that wrong so yeh they know exactly what they did but my case is different.... VERY different.. i had made my INNOCENT plea from the very begginning.. and i have proof of it... just browse thru that forum...but yet it continued falling on deaf ears and blind eyes. I even contacted you in pm's regarding the issue and it STILL went on deaf ears and blind eyes so wtf else am i to think?? Since the mods want to accuse then the burden is on THEM to provide the proof before conviction!
This is exactly why i said that WE are not allowed to ban without proper evidence and proof of why we banned them or requested a ban. Its US that have to provide the proof of why we banned or request ban...not the user.

We have loads of banned users yet you don’t see them complain on forum. Because they know their ban was justified. And those who do decide to argue against it are (almost) always proven wrong.
And you know good and well mine wasnt justified and it never was proven that it was. You went just on HEARSAY and nothing about proof. I did some investigating myself and found out that my ip address was not involved with someone else and that thiers was not involved with mine. I also know that just because i was informed that my account was linked on THIS chat site and THIS chat site ONLY.. that it had nothing to do with a supposed 'linked' ip address so prove otherwise or take that bs someplace where people dont know the difference or maybe try believing what people tell you that told yah about the problem instead of taking the word of a nonsense mod without them providing proof. That just MAY help!
Actually you shouldve asked for proper proof instead of just hitting that ban button on somebodys word!

But since you’re in belief that your pedo-owned room

very brilliant! Again no proof of anywhere being "pedo owned" or that its even mine. And i never said anything was superior. I only said what is right and what is not. And who are you to come out with the pedo thing when many people have said ur 20???
is superior, maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to stick to it instead of putting up a Karen show here once in a while
Well maybe if everything would have been handled correctly in the very begginning instead of just banning me on no proof at all or at least listening to my side of the story then just MAYBE this "show" would not have occured. My advice is maybe a few of the morons yah "hire" requests bans just on hate. I know this because they mentioned things between the lines without them even realizing what they was saying.
One thing i will say is admins dont scare me and neither do mods... we all put on our pants the same way...one leg at a time!

Last edited: