Not enough mods

They must be busy in some work not all mods are same u don't live with them they're humans tooo not bots likee System 24x7 active okay? Thy have a life so wait
I know I know! Thank god they have a life…..I’m not being rude or anything. I guess we could do with more and maybe they pay them a little 💵

Mods try their best to keep this site clean but they can't be on 24/7 because they have a personal life too.

oh i didnt know we had report limits dang
They put limits because of so many snitches reporting stupid things that are really not necessary to report. All they need to do is use the block button. Thats why its there. LOL
The chat i mod at were allowed to kick those that do nothing but report stupid stuff that they can just use thier block button on. This way we are not having to spend needless time going thru reports that should not have been reported by the same ones always reporting. Even tho we CAN ban, we are instructed on just what we are allowed to ban on and we must show VERY GOOD REASON for it and we also must show POSITIVE PROOF of why we banned. We cannot just ban people there just on hearsay, say so or request like the admins do on the chats here. If we cant show POSITIVE PROOF of why the bann happened the person that got banned gets unbanned and we lose our mod jobs. Also we cannot just send 'ban requests' to the admins and owners without proper proof for doing so. On these chats they DO just go by hearsay without proper evidence because it happened to me. Kevin banned only because the mod that was on at the time REQUESTED it without investigating or providing proper proof. That doesnt happen on the chat site i mod at.

Last edited:
They put limits because of so many snitches reporting stupid things that are really not necessary to report. All they need to do is use the block button. Thats why its there. LOL
The chat i mod at were allowed to kick those that do nothing but report stupid stuff that they can just use thier block button on. This way we are not having to spend needless time going thru reports that should not have been reported by the same ones always reporting. Even tho we CAN ban, we are instructed on just what we are allowed to ban on and we must show VERY GOOD REASON for it and we also must show POSITIVE PROOF of why we banned. We cannot just ban people there just on hearsay, say so or request like the admins do on the chats here. If we cant show POSITIVE PROOF of why the bann happened the person that got banned gets unbanned and we lose our mod jobs. Also we cannot just send 'ban requests' to the admins and owners without proper proof for doing so. On these chats they DO just go by hearsay without proper evidence because it happened to me. Kevin banned only because the mod that was on at the time REQUESTED it without investigating or providing proper proof. That doesnt happen on the chat site i mod at.
hmmm got it

tbh yeah cus im a mod (not on tc) and there's these handful of people who report for every stupid thing T-T one reported "*pats*" as touching without consent and its stereotyped as sexual