NEW FEATURES FOR CHAT REQUIRED

gumigumi

-》Kevin pls introduce a new option in the side panel which can like shows the online mods .

if no mods are online it must be empty

coz it's always a lil exhausting to search from room to room for mods if they are not on our friends list.

-》pls introduce a side panel in the private msgs section.

like when I open dms and select a particular user's dm section all other private msgs user pics or names should collapse into that side panel and side panel should also have a collapse button just like the other two current side or edge panels have it .

coz everytime I use dms it's a hassle to close and open every dm.

-》If possible pls remove that radio option below and replace it with some call option or some latest music stuff.

-》pls introduce a reply or forward option for a text to user and vips both just like whatsapp or ******* having the feature replies for a particular text

-》thx

-》Kevin pls introduce a new option in the side panel which can like shows the online mods .

if no mods are online it must be empty

coz it's always a lil exhausting to search from room to room for mods if they are not on our friends list.

-》pls introduce a side panel in the private msgs section.

like when I open dms and select a particular user's dm section all other private msgs user pics or names should collapse into that side panel and side panel should also have a collapse button just like the other two current side or edge panels have it .

coz everytime I use dms it's a hassle to close and open every dm.

-》If possible pls remove that radio option below and replace it with some call option or some latest music stuff.

-》pls introduce a reply or forward option for a text to user and vips both just like whatsapp or ******* having the feature replies for a particular text

-》thx
There was a fitting thread for these suggestions already as the mod said.

I’ll just say none of these suggestions you’ve presented, are something we can do anything about it. We aren’t coders, and we’re not in charge of feature functionality.

The first suggestion however, I see no need to implement. You can just go to search and sort by rank. Then you’ll see who is/was online last time.