Lifetime VIP Giveaway - Christmas 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

Answer at least one of following questions:

• What’s your favorite holiday music?
• What’s your favorite holiday food?
• What’s your favorite holiday season?
Explain your choices to increase chances of winning.

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

The Giveaway ends 23rd December

Good luck!
What’s your favorite holiday music?
Jingle bells
Idk
Winter
Explain your choices to increase chances of
winning. Because I would love to see people win including me

Well, it's quite a hard question to answer since my main language is Spanish you would probably don't get it, and besides, I don't celebrate Christmas as others since presents are hard for my parents to afford due to the financial situation thanks to our family of 9 (we were actually 10 but my older brother has already died but that's not important) but anyways, here:

Favorite Holiday Music: Feliz Navidad (It's Just a Classic in Spanish and even though I hear it every Christmas it's just nostalgic)
Favorite Holiday Food: We normally have things like Relleno Negro and it's delicious.
Favorite Holiday Season: We mainly don't do them due to the financial situation but New Year's Eve we do mainly since my family are insanely religious.

Anyways, thanks for taking your time for reading this and all and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Christmas In Harlem- by Kanye West
Chicken biriyani with raita and mirch ka salan
“All of them!” most of us would probably say when asked what our favorite holiday is, but when given a choice, I would favor Christmas over Thanksgiving and Halloween.

Explanation:Christmas is such a wonderful holiday in my opinion because it brings together family and friends, there is great food and music, and it's centered around the spirit of giving.This dish is my favourite because it has a lip-smacking flavour and I love to eat it at least once a year.
The incomplete version of the song features his protégés, CyHi Da Prynce and Teyana Taylor who both lend their incredible voices to the catchy tune.As it starts off the raps song appears to be like any other conservative Christmas jingle.'Merry Christmas to all and all a good night. Now we are all living the good life.

Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

Good luck!
My favorite holiday season has got to be Christmas, because of being with family and having fun times with them, it's also my fav holiday because It's the time that I eat Alot of food, I know that sounds like a thanks giving thing But I don't eat then, I also like christmas because of the anticipation during the season, thinking and dreaming about the day that it arrives.

My favorite holiday food is A Ham dinner, mostly because pork is one of my favorite things, I don't get to have it that often, mostly around christmas holidays me and My family do a Huge dinner, and we invite more family over, somewhere around 30 people come, and it's really fun, I hope that we can even have friends this year, even if we don't that's ok I can do it over zoom, it ofc won't be the same.

My favorite Christmas song has got to be "O come all ye faithful" It's an orchestra time but Everytime I hear it I know that the Christmas season has started and that it's close, I like the full album that it comes in, if you want to listen to it you can, all of the songs are prolly my favorite, and they might become yours to, just saying that I listen to that album the night before Christmas because some of the songs help me sleep.

Well I accidentally did all of them so I hope I get VIP

Last edited:

Good luck!
heya
well i gueusse my favorite holiday is summer sus its just the best!!
i guesse its a great time to get with ur family or freinds without having to do with school!
its also good time to just not do anything for lazy guys like me!

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music is Deck the Halls, my favorite holiday food is cookies because my grandma makes the BEST chocolate mint cookies! My favorite season is the winter because I rather be cold than hot and their is A LOT of holiday in the winter so we can get more free time! :)

Good luck!
My favorite holiday holiday music would be Mistletoe by Justin Bieber.The reason I picked this song is because of its catchy music and the Christmas vibe in the music video which makes it an interesting holiday music for me.Next,my favorite holiday food is the Pull-Apart Christmas Tree which is almost like a cheesy pizza but decorated like a Christmas tree and they come in small round bite sizes.Lastly,my favorite holiday season would be Christmas of course.It’s because it’s the end of the year and the decorations for this season are very beautiful plus we get presents during this festive.🎊🎄⛄

I would also like to wish everyone here Merry Christmas and happy holidays! 🎅🏻🎁

Favorite song is kind of hard thing to find😅, but the songs i hear multiple times on replay on holiday are "Older - Sasha Alex Sloan" and "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree cover song by Justin Bieber" and finally, "Now and Forever - Richard Marx".
and favourite season is definitely Winter. on winter we have this famous food in Bangladesh known as Pitha. mom makes it from morning in winter holidays and i love to taste it with my dad sitting under sun on morning. lemme share one pic here...👇😊. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• maxresdefault-7.jpg
    maxresdefault-7.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 2
  • pita_02.jpg
    pita_02.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 2

Good luck!
My fav holiday food is dumplings
Its a representative of Chinese cuisine also it is very delicious
With the filling of meat and veggies that makes it special
Its also a symbol of good luck
Thank u :)

My favorite Holiday season is Halloween cause its the one time of year that you can be someone your not and I just love walking around breathing in the fall air that autum breeze in my face. I love the crunch of the leaves under my shoes as I walk around gettin candy.

My favorite music, well don't have one but favorite artists/musicians - Lucky Luke, Hexagon, Area 21, Martin garix, Gaullin Don Diablo, pofu, slipknot, guns N roses, MorganJ, Retrovision, TRFN

So holiday favorite food is duck for u. (got payéd to say that)

First of all summer is very hot and winter is cold, the perfect time is in spring and autumn because it is both cold and warm 😎

-Sugar Ducky
Erm your mod YOU DONT GET VIP

Good luck!

My Favorite Holiday Music: is Santa tell me, Since its a really catchy and addictive song
, My Favorite Holiday Food: is probably Pumpkin pie because the taste is literal excellence and it tastes incredible and
My Favorite Holiday Season: is Thanksgiving as its in my opinion the best time of the year.

Last edited:

Good luck!
My favorite holiday is Halloween because anyone can dress up as what they want and you get to scare people.

Good luck!
What’s your favorite holiday music?
Answer- My favourite holiday music is ON MY WAY because it relaxes my mind and refreshes my mood also it's an optimistic song.

Answer- PIZZA .. It's my favourite food because it's tasty and cheesy.

Answer-- SPRING. Spring is my favourite holiday season because the warmer weather during daytime makes it beautiful as well as it's pleasing when I go out for a walk and watch those blooming flowers...

-Aafat

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
-All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey all the way (because mariah carey is hot and i get to see my friends jam out to it)
-Ham 100% better than turkey cuz im not eating a bird
-Halloween I get to dress up however i want!!

Good luck!
My favorite holiday season is Thanksgiving I like that its so close to Christmas but to me it's more authentic spending time with family and just eating good food is such a vibe . With presents it's kind of expected so it's not as organic in my opinion but the Christmas carols are lit 😎

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music is about the reindeer because it shows how Santa cared for his reindeer and how Santa help the reindeers to deliver gift a new iphone for Christmas, also the song is named rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. My Favorite food is mac in cheese with shrimp because it has that flavorful sauce and seasoning taste to it. My favorite season is the holiday season because it snows a lot and i love it when it snows a lot it's the season f christmas when you get a lot of gifts.

My favorite song is Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24
Favorite holiday food is ham
Favorite holiday season is winter because i like the cold
These are my choices because Christmas is the only time I see most of my family

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music would have to be Halloween theme. The uneasy feeling of it makes me love it somehow. For the food I would have to say I love to wake up on thanksgiving and start cooking all these yummy foods to eat. Fall would be my favorite for the holidays. That's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.