Lifetime VIP Giveaway - Christmas 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

Answer at least one of following questions:

• What’s your favorite holiday music?
• What’s your favorite holiday food?
• What’s your favorite holiday season?
Explain your choices to increase chances of winning.

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

The Giveaway ends 23rd December

Good luck!

My favorite holiday song is all I want for Christmas is you because it's a great way to open games and spend time with your family and I love to hear the music it just walk out my room and go open gifts

My favorite holiday season is winter bcs I love seeing a white christmas and being able to go sledding and being able to drink hot chocolate and bein able to play in the snow in general.

1. You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Thrul Ravenscroft
Because I always loved the movie when I was growing up and the song as well

2. The ham
Because it was always a tradition and it brings back memories

3. Winter because when it snows its beautiful but cold and it also brings back happy memories

- Smokey

I think my favourite holiday song is "step into Christmas" by Elton John it is just a classic and really gets you in the mood for Christmas because you are 'stepping into Christmas " it is such hype song as well it is impossible not to like and not to get you in the Christmas mood

Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

Good luck!
My favorite holiday season is Christmas. I get to spend time with my family, help cook, and I get to have time off from school to relax and just chill. When I was a younger kid, I thought the reason for Christmas was for presents and gifts, but as I've gotten older and seen a thing or two, I understand that it's a time to connect and it's about sharing the gift of love. It always feels amazing to see the smile on somebody's face whenever I give them a present. I don't need Christmas lights or bright presents, people smiling and laughing is bright enough for my life. I especially understood the importance of the holidays after I had lost my idol, my grandmother. She was the real light of my life and every year, we celebrate her years with us by cooking food, hanging out together, and praying to her knowing she's in Heaven where she belongs. -amourex

My favourite holiday season is defently winter. Winter means cold and cold means snow and I love snow and in general the sweet cloths u can wear. You r not forced to show ur skin because of the weather. And it’s so romantic and wholesome in my eyes. Especially because in winter there’s Christmas AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS YALL

My favorite Holiday season is Christmas, during this time family that haven’t seen in maybe months get to come together and bake cookies while giving out presents. I don’t really like receiving presents because I feel awkward but I enjoy gifting others and seeing thier reaction to them getting things they wanted. Not only that but you have the opportunity to see walk through the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights making life long memories with the ones you love ❤️

My favorite Holiday music is any Christmas song by Michael Buble because it brings back so many memories with my dad. Every year on christmas eve we used to drive around after having a family meal at pizza hut and go round looking at all the Christmas lights around the city that would have decorated their homes with, and we would usually have Michael buble albums on. I know all his Christmas songs off by heart. My favorite holiday food is definitely pigs in blankets because on christmas we go to grandmas for our christmas meal and we would always get sausages and bacon from the butchers and wrap bacon around the sausages and dance in the kitchen to music while cleaning up.

My favorite holiday music is Christmas especially these three songs Silent Night, Joy to the World, and Mary Did You Know because those songs really get me into a Christmas spirit and those are also three songs I could listen to even if it isn’t Christmas

Good luck!
1.let it snow because its a very good song to sing along to and the lyrics are really good
2.turkey and pie because they are tasty
3.Christmas because i love giving to other people and i get to see family

My favorite holiday song is Let it snow by Dean Martin. Favorite holiday food is Tuekey. And favorite holiday season is summer

My favorite music, well don't have one but favorite artists/musicians - Lucky Luke, Hexagon, Area 21, Martin garix, Gaullin Don Diablo, pofu, slipknot, guns N roses, MorganJ, Retrovision, TRFN

So holiday favorite food is duck for u. (got payéd to say that)

First of all summer is very hot and winter is cold, the perfect time is in spring and autumn because it is both cold and warm 😎

-Sugar Ducky

Honestly my favorite holiday season is Christmas, because it's one of the most cheerful, romantic, and beautiful season of all, I wait all year every year in excitement just to hear the beautiful music, see the gorgeous colorful lights, the love in the air wether by family or those you love romantically, sitting in front of a lit fire and drinking hot chocolate, staring at the lit, decorated Christmas tree and listening to old Christmas music, or watching old Christmas movies such as the grinch or Rudolf the red nosed reindeer. Most people would consider the presents the best part but honestly I'd still love Christmas if there weren't any. In my opinion it is the best holiday, my absolute favorite.

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music is
My favorite holiday song is Let it snow by Dean Martin. Favorite holiday food is Tuekey. And favorite holiday season is summer

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music is Little drummer boy
My favorite food is Burger with French frice
My favorite holiday season is winter
The reason behind my choice is during time of season family and friends and neighbors come together as one to celebrate Christmas that is my favorite music because it makes me happy

My favorite holiday song is How can it be Christmas by Johnny Orlando because it reminds me of all the good times I had with my brother last Christmas and now that he's gone it doesn't really feel like Christmas also it reminds me of the time my dog knocked over the Christmas tree because she was running around it chasing the cat. My favorite holiday food is Ham,Sweet potatoes,yellow rice,peas,baked cheese and sweet potato pic because it's very good and because those foods are my favorite types of food. My favorite holiday season is fall because it's not too cold or not too hot and because when it's fall the leaves change all these different types of colors, also I like fall because my birthday is in fall. I also like fall because it's the time when you can spend time with your family and loved ones and try to make new memories before it's to late.

Good luck!
My fav season for holidays is the winter, cuz you have new years and christmas and the entire atmosphere is all so cheery because those two are right around the corner or have just past. Being able to see my distant relatives again just brightens my day and nothing could make me happier to spend time with my family as a whole.

O Holy Night. I'm not much of a religious person myself, but the song is very nostalgic to me. When I was seven, my mother was in the choir at church, and I'd be sitting in the pews, drawing stories on my notepad. That song was the one they practiced the most, and since then it's been a factor of nostalgia to my mind. Also, just in case the question was referring to holiday music in general, I'm going with Christmas music. It's nostalgic, and brings cheerfulness to my heart compared to other song genres.

I'm going to have to go with mashed potatoes. The sweet aroma wafting through the air, along with the creaminess of the potatoes as you scoop them onto your plate is just very amazing. It adds to the cheerfulness of the already beaming atmosphere.

Christmas season, which is winter. I always had a love for the cold. When I was 5, I would stand outside in my backyard and just breathe the chilly air, in and out. I was fascinated with getting to see my breath, both through my nose and mouth. I'd pretend I was a dragon, breathing ice through my nostrils. Winter is honestly the season of nostalgia to me, to summarize. The hot chocolate, the Christmas tree, the presents (no matter how lame they are), the lights, the Nativity sets, and the food always bring back happy memories for me. It's like an annual deja vu.

Thank you for reading this, and have a merry Christmas. :)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.