Lifetime VIP Giveaway - Christmas 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

Answer at least one of following questions:

• What’s your favorite holiday music?
• What’s your favorite holiday food?
• What’s your favorite holiday season?
Explain your choices to increase chances of winning.

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

The Giveaway ends 23rd December

Good luck!
My favorite song it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas bc my grandpa used to sing it to me every night during winter up until last year when he died

Christmas time! We’re celebrating it with a giveaway of 3 Lifetime VIP. To enter the giveaway, here’s what you got to do:

The best answer of each question will be rewarded, and keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be related to Christmas or Christianity. Anyone can participate : )

Good luck!
My favorite season is christmas because it's the holiday of giving and i like giving stuff to people (:)

My favorite holiday season is easter for many reasons! I am a very holy and spiritual person who loves god and goes to church wednesdays and sundays. Around easter time we get to go to church and celebrate jesus rising on the third day saving us from our sins. People may say well that is the same for Christmas i mean that is the day he was born! Personally I feel people have forgotten the meaning of christmas and have became heavily focused on the materialistic things than those that really matter. On easter its not about giving or even taking its about celebrating life and getting another chance to leave in internal peace because god loves us and wanted his children to have a way to speak to him. When Easter comes around im not worrying about weather or not i'ma get the gift i wanted, or stressing over the perfect gift for others! Im coming up with ways in which i can worship God and thank him for creating us and providing us with the materials we need, so we can apply them to our life become better versions of ourself.

Good luck!
Oh fun! So my favourite holiday music is run Rudolph run! By chuck berry:) i believe that this is one of the best old time holiday music and its my favourite as well, my favourite holiday food is roasted potatoes i know it sounds simple but mouth watering to me! My favourite holiday of course its gotta be Christmas where we play with snow, we throw at eachother its so fun. Everytime when Christmas comes i just feel my relationship with my loved ones are getting even stronger, I'm so grateful we celebrate this holiday, i hope you Christmas is a gala this year!!

Hi I'm Ryland but people call me Ryley. My favorite holiday is Christmas because it is the time when Christ was born so that he could fulfil the promise of a Savior on earth. I also enjoy the family union that me and my family have at the time. I have two brothers serving in the Navy and alot of what I heard about what they go through kind taught me to be alot more great ful for something's that they couldn't have. My favorite holiday song is little drummer boy by the band For King and Country. My favorite holiday food is the mashed potatoes and lol they're the best part I think. But also everything together makes it better. Just as much as ay other holiday, Christmas is especially special to me because without Christ's birth we could never be where we are where and thank God for everything he's given us! I have a family of 9 people and we a lil feel the same way....

Good luck!
Favorite Holiday season. When i see all the service men that cant be with their loved ones around the holidays. It really gets to me. Some not even seeing their newborns Well, Happy Holidays to all of them

Good luck!
My favorite holiday music would have to be the soundtrack to the Grinch it's excellence and also timburton movies .
My favorite holiday food is gingerbread cookies because you can make houses out of them and have competitions with your family.
My favorite holiday season is New Years because you can make a resolution and reflect on the year and also sparkling cider!!!
Thanks

The Giveaway ends 23rd Decemb

Good luck!

Good luck!
1. My favourite Holiday music is called "Christmas

Good luck!
What's your favourite holiday music?

Good luck!
What's your favourite Holiday music?

My favourite holiday music are always the Christmas songs, because whenever i hear the word Christmas it takes me back to all the good memories and special moments i had with my dear mother before she passed on. Out of all the Christmas songs in this vast world my favourite is "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love in 1963.

The simple premise of the song focuses on a woman's wish towards her loved ones to come home for the holidays and could be the sentiment of anyone. From a teenager pining for a boyfriend, who has moved away, to a wife waiting for her husband to return from combat etc. Incase of losing someone that holds a deep place in the heart wishing they could see them once more.

The reason I love this song so much is because it reminds me so much about my mom and the love we had. When I was small, mother would always play this song on repeat with nothing different at all, this was our Christmas song. I hated Christmas and I hated the song 10 times more. I couldn't believe that mother loved this holiday and this stupid song so much.

When I was 6 during our Christmas lunch, my parents had a fight while this song was playing. This song is my dad's favourite, which is why I hated it so much.

Dad just left mom and I alone during Christmas without saying anything, which broke me.

But now that I'm older I have forgiven my dad, and I am now living with him since the accident my mother had 3 years ago. Dad and I now celebrate Christmas with his new family and play the song, that I used to hate so much, everyday in our lives now.

In the end, Christmas is now again my favourite Holiday and the song "Christmas, (please come home baby)" is once again my favourite song.

Thank you so much for reading and may you have a blessed day and Happy early Merry Christmas ⛪🤶🎄🎅.

Good what's my favorite holiday season

Good luck!
So yeah my favorite holiday season is winter season 🏌‍♂️

Good luck!
1.) My favorite holiday music is mainly Halloween. I don't know why, but if you listen closely, it has its own feel for suspense.

2.) My all time favorite holiday food, is sweet potato casserole. The mix of sweet marshmallow, and cooked yams are just a delightful sensation.

3.) For my favorite holiday season, I'd have to go with winter. Sledding down the hills and skating on the frozen lakes have always been a blast for me, and I'd never change that.

Merry Christmas!
-Ethan M 😄

Good luck!
I think by far my favourite Christmas food would have to be my moms and/or sister-in-laws Pozole. I think it is my favourite cuz I just started to like it. All my life u grew up hating spicy foods. And now that I have gotten older I have grew to like the spicy foods. Another one of my favourite holiday foods is sweet potatoes. Those are my favourite just cuz I have a sweet tooth. I love to listen to pentatonix. I love their song called “Mary, did you know”. Their band is almost like a acapela group.
Merry Christmas hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas 🎄

The teen-chat team had a hard time choosing winners, a lot of you had great answers. Great job to everyone who participated, and better luck next time.

These are our winners:

• What’s your favorite holiday music? @Rheanna
• What’s your favorite holiday food? @SILENT_33
• What’s your favorite holiday season? @minmin

Status
Not open for further replies.