Halloween Countdown! 🖤

Probably a smaller pumpkin, because I don’t want to have to carry around a large one, HAHA. I haven’t decided what to carve into the pumpkin, but I’m considering creating a creepy face with lots of teeth!
Oh, okay. Yeah, a large pumpkin is not that great to carry.

Well, awesome. I bet that would be cool to carve a creepy face with lots of teeth into a pumpkin.

Oh, okay. Yeah, a large pumpkin is not that great to carry.

Well, awesome. I bet that would be cool to carve a creepy face with lots of teeth into a pumpkin.
Yes!! I’ve done it before and it’s really fun! My sister carved a pumpkin one time and made it look as if it had braces, LOL.

83-FE8-EFD-31-D7-456-C-B77-A-A269-F13-DC91-F.gif

19 more days until Halloween! 🦇
🖇️ Betty Boop Halloween Party ♡

I ended up buying a ghost pumpkin (one of those white ones), LOL! I still haven’t figured out a design for it, but I’ll give it some more thought next weekend. 👍
1665F63A-2795-4EC8-85B3-4FB599327696.gif

I ended up buying a ghost pumpkin (one of those white ones), LOL! I still haven’t figured out a design for it, but I’ll give it some more thought next weekend. 👍
Ooh, so cool! The white pumpkins are so cool, I always find them fascinating.
Okay, good luck on figuring out what design you want.

7F425C8E-5AF2-4B51-B6FA-9F7763173DEC.gif
There are only 11 days left until Halloween! 🍬 . . .
Do you still have anything on your Halloween bucket list?
To be honest, I still haven’t gotten into watching too many Halloween movies! Do you all have any recommendations? 💚

Anyway, as always, here’s a Halloween-themed short film that I found!
🖇️ Skeleton Frolic

There are only 6 days left until Halloween is here! 🦉

🧡 Here’s a short film that I found. It’s slightly creepy but kind of cute! Click here to watch it. c:
ECC748-A7-C118-48-B4-AC71-35759-A600-B69.gif