Halloween Countdown! 🖤

Yay! We needed a Halloween countdown ( not really, I just think its fun to countdown to the holiday ).

I'm so excited for Halloween! That day is right around the corner, and its amazing! 🎃

Agreed! I saw some animated gifs of it on Pinterest and decided to look it up on YouTube. c:

I thought that it suited the Halloween theme! I’ll post other Halloween-esque short films that I find here too.

Yeah? Well, it seems that animated cartoon is almost everywhere (I think).
It does suit the Halloween theme very well! Oh, cool. Have fun finding more Halloween-esque short films!

I've gone trick-or-treating a couple of times in my life I've decided to dress up but don't go trick-or-treating because have y'all seen those 12 foot skeletons people have and their yards? Those things are scary as hell 😱 I'm better off going to a costume party lol

Yeah, those 12 foot skeletons are scary. I've only seen them though during driving to work once, because I got called to go to work for to help with something that they literally could have called someone else for.

83-FE8-EFD-31-D7-456-C-B77-A-A269-F13-DC91-F.gif

19 more days until Halloween! 🦇
🖇️ Betty Boop Halloween Party ♡

Ooh! What size?
Have you decided on what you're gonna carve into the pumpkin?
Probably a smaller pumpkin, because I don’t want to have to carry around a large one, HAHA. I haven’t decided what to carve into the pumpkin, but I’m considering creating a creepy face with lots of teeth!