Depression Cringe

Sustem

Many early teenagers made a trend of getting depressed nowadays. Kids think that's cool.
They be putting shit theories of their disease.
I mean, you're sitting in AC/Heated rooms with a smartphone in your hand or a big ass PC, Wifi , vape in your pockets and still they call themselves depressed.
Do they even know about stress?
These gen z kids just talk bs

Many early teenagers made a trend of getting depressed nowadays. Kids think that's cool.
I mean, you're sitting in AC/Heated rooms with a smartphone in your hand or a big ass PC, Wifi , vape in your pockets and still they call themselves depressed.

Exactly bro, this is a real problem because having depression isn't cool. I do too have nice things but my parents do not care about me because if they did they wouldn't've abused me in every way possible. I do not live w/ my parents anymore because I ran away but it got ugly real quick and I'm glad I ran away and I'm no longer being abused.

Exactly bro,

this is a real problem because having depression isn't cool. I do too have nice things but my parents do not care about me because if they did they wouldn't've abused me in every way possible. I do not live w/ my parents anymore because I ran away but it got ugly real quick and I'm glad I ran away and I'm no longer being abused.

The abuse just scarred me for life so now I have PTSD AND Clinical Depression

Material things ≠ mental health.

Do you?

I agree with the first part, but not the second part.

More than you actually
Really? Wow, okay. Congratulations on winning the who-is-more-stressed competition. Give this fellow here a Nobel prize in physics for his/her/their contribution towards defying the physically acceptable limits of stress.....

Last edited:
I love it when one person holds the view that his/her experience is, in some manner, more severe than another person's experience. Only you, and you alone, have the right to judge your experience.....

We all need a purpose, a reason to live. Otherwise, life is a chaotic mess. It is necessary to find order in this chaotic, deteriorating Universe. My purpose is to seek eternal truths and I seek it because I enjoy seeking it. I don't have any friends, so my beliefs and mathematics are the only things that give me a reason to want to live.....

Last edited:
In my limited experience, I would say depression results from a repeated failure. I have tried so much for a lot of things, but you know, I guess I'm not good enough. I have failed so many times. There's always someone better than you. I keep happy by deleting this world from my mind and focusing more on a perfect world: a world of consistent ideas. That world is fair and just, for it lets anybody reach great heights....

In my limited experience, I would say depression results from a repeated failure. I have tried so much for a lot of things, but you know, I guess I'm not good enough. I have failed so many times. There's always someone better than you. I keep happy by deleting this world from my mind and focusing more on a perfect world: a world of consistent ideas. That world is fair and just, for it lets anybody reach great heights....
Agree with you!

When you're struggling with depression, watching movies can be a helpful way to temporarily escape and find inspiration. While movies cannot cure depression, they can provide comfort, motivation, and a sense of connection. Here are some movie genres and specific movie recommendations that can lift your spirits and offer a positive view of the world that I have watched here https://ww8.soap2day.day/

"The Pursuit of Happyness" (2006)
"Little Miss Happy" (2006)
"Up" (2009)

Last edited:
When you're struggling with depression, watching movies can be a helpful way to temporarily escape and find inspiration. While movies cannot cure depression, they can provide comfort, motivation, and a sense of connection. Here are some movie genres and specific movie recommendations that can lift your spirits and offer a positive view of the world that I have watched here.

"Up" (2009)
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind....

When you're struggling with depression, watching movies can be a helpful way to temporarily escape and find inspiration. While movies cannot cure depression, they can provide comfort, motivation, and a sense of connection. Here are some movie genres and specific movie recommendations that can lift your spirits and offer a positive view of the world that I have watched here

"Up" (2009)
Thanks for the recommendation :)

I mean, I'm not denying that kids make up mental illnesses for fun- but computers, the internet, and vapes do not make people less depressed