Can I be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miley m

My user is Miley m but I’ve been banned for being sexual and I truely am so sorry what I’ve done I just wanna talk with my friends. Like I feel like if I can’t talk to my friends I’ll have no closure. But yeah I’m sorry what I did and I know it was bad. Honestly I just wanna talk to a few people just to feel a little better with myself. But anyways have a good day or night I’m sorry💕

Last edited:
Read the bio 🤣
Capture.PNG
"No n.udes,to,cam,media or else you'll be blocked (also no asking sexual stuff" and then you get banned for being sexual 🤣🤣🤣

I was just joking around but yeah I should’ve thought about the consequences of being sexual over and over again I just assumed cause I only got kicked and muted that I wouldn’t get banned and now I’m banned I simply just abused my right of being on this app🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😕

why did you ask people to c.u.m in you though 💀 your like 13
It was a dare. But yea that’s pretty nasty honestly do not know what was going through my mind when I did that. But I probably did it because I never got banned for doing it and I thought I was safe🤣🤣 and I just kept on going over and over until I reached the limit. I wish I could take it back 😭😭😭🤢🤦🏽‍♀️

It was a dare. But yea that’s pretty nasty honestly do not know what was going through my mind when I did that. But I probably did it because I never got banned for doing it and I thought I was safe🤣🤣 and I just kept on going over and over until I reached the limit. I wish I could take it back 😭😭😭🤢🤦🏽‍♀️
bruhhhhh, you just seem like a horny teenager

Umm maybe but idk I’m never really horny just my cousins thought it was funny so they told me to say it. I just wanna talk to billy one more time😭😭😭😭like I miss him so much already😔
bruhhhhhh, your weird x_x why are you even doing this online, you could get catfished lmfao

My user is Miley m but I’ve been banned for being sexual and I truely am so sorry what I’ve done I just wanna talk with my friends. Like I feel like if I can’t talk to my friends I’ll have no closure. But yeah I’m sorry what I did and I know it was bad. Honestly I just wanna talk to a few people just to feel a little better with myself. But anyways have a good day or night I’m sorry💕
Aw hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.