Can I be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My user is HarshitIndianGuy but I’ve been banned for Writing Fake Age am so sorry what I’ve done I just wanna talk with my friends. Like I feel like if I can’t talk to my friends I’ll have no closure. But yeah I’m sorry what I did and I know it was bad. Honestly I just wanna talk to a few people just to feel a little better with myself. But anyways have a good day or night I’m sorry💕

My user is HarshitIndianGuy but I’ve been banned for Writing Fake Age am so sorry what I’ve done I just wanna talk with my friends. Like I feel like if I can’t talk to my friends I’ll have no closure. But yeah I’m sorry what I did and I know it was bad. Honestly I just wanna talk to a few people just to feel a little better with myself. But anyways have a good day or night I’m sorry💕
This legit isn’t your message it’s mine wtf would you take my whole confession from top to bottom? Yeah you’re stupid as shit. I wrote that shit from top to bottom for the simple fact that I did something gross asf and you have the damn nerve to take my shit. Really tf

This legit isn’t your message it’s mine wtf would you take my whole confession from top to bottom? Yeah you’re stupid as shit. I wrote that shit from top to bottom for the simple fact that I did something gross asf and you have the damn nerve to take my shit. Really tf
Buh u dnt own the forum😒 so let him feel oneness here

Status
Not open for further replies.