Unban Request

Oh this is classic, so no wonder ol mate Nicky got me kicked and banned for ratting out old dudes hitting on 13 yo's, he himself is one of them. Makes so much sense now, dirty pricks and then they get power somehow to be mods, like wtf. This site is stuffed when it's run and mod by dirty ass mf's. Glad I got banned for an IP threat against dirty pricks like you otherwise i wouldn't have come to these threads to find out how bad and corrupt this site is. Think it's time for some screenshots and taking this higher.

Oh this is classic, so no wonder ol mate Nicky got me kicked and banned for ratting out old dudes hitting on 13 yo's, he himself is one of them. Makes so much sense now, dirty pricks and then they get power somehow to be mods, like wtf. This site is stuffed when it's run and mod by dirty ass mf's. Glad I got banned for an IP threat against dirty pricks like you otherwise i wouldn't have come to these threads to find out how bad and corrupt this site is. Think it's time for some screenshots and taking this higher.
Yo do it my guy