Unban Request

Hey y'all I am Hippo
I know that you know me lol
It has been an year since I am banned
I think I need a second chance
And I should get unbanned
Mr.@Kevin and Mrs. @reeebsss
Please put some light on it
No. You have not respected any of the site rules. Learn how to control yourself bro, why should you be allowed back when you haven't stopped evading(pathetically might I add) through this whole time? You're oh so proud of being Hippo the "hacker" but you're now asking for a chance to be allowed back? Shameless and sad.

As for you being against Nicky, it must be hard to always be kicked by him so much... Let's not get our personal feelings involved in this since it's a ban issue and Nicky isn't the one in charge of your bans. The stuff you said ain't even true and you know that but hey, let's not be even more pathetic ay?

No. You have not respected any of the site rules. Learn how to control yourself bro, why should you be allowed back when you haven't stopped evading(pathetically might I add) through this whole time? You're oh so proud of being Hippo the "hacker" but you're now asking for a chance to be allowed back? Shameless and sad.

As for you being against Nicky, it must be hard to always be kicked by him so much... Let's not get our personal feelings involved in this since it's a ban issue and Nicky isn't the one in charge of your bans. The stuff you said ain't even true and you know that but hey, let's not be even more pathetic ay?
Well I disagree with your 1st paragraph
As I don't talk shit lol
1.He Rps with 13 yr olds everyone knows that
2. He said me many times to kms , Even have a ss of them , And He's not alone though , we have 2-3 more bastards saying that
3.Hippo Hacker is just my username lol. I stopped learning hacking when I entered grade 12 . I am not even Hacking Kevin knows that well
4. Idc about the internet laws , I follow the rule of law which is at the top lol.
5. Nicky hates me ( has an obsession tbh) i s a truth , He has kicked many people assuming that they were me , So you need to admit it . I am a peaceful guy , Ex Mods know it well , Contact Mick if you know her btw.

And yeah Site rules are fucked up
No one actually follows them
Not even staff which phenomenal as we all are Human beings and no robots , But There is always a limit to something

Well I disagree with your 1st paragraph
As I don't talk shit lol
1.He Rps with 13 yr olds everyone knows that
2. He said me many times to kms , Even have a ss of them , And He's not alone though , we have 2-3 more bastards saying that
3.Hippo Hacker is just my username lol. I stopped learning hacking when I entered grade 12 . I am not even Hacking Kevin knows that well
4. Idc about the internet laws , I follow the rule of law which is at the top lol.
5. Nicky hates me ( has an obsession tbh) i s a truth , He has kicked many people assuming that they were me , So you need to admit it . I am a peaceful guy , Ex Mods know it well , Contact Mick if you know her btw.
" I am a peacful guy"
🀣