Suggestions and Ideas

One suggestion is with guests as I understand it for trying it out that after a week u need to make ur account permanent or something. And allow bigger file size for pfp currently a pain
Great ideas

Hey! My ideas involve the wall. I feel like it's a bit disorganized. It would be nice if we had a section on the wall where we can see only the walls that we posted, a section for people on your friend list, and a public wall post section. Kind of like a twitter? Where people can post public wall posts and get reactions from anyone. On the profile, there should be a section next to the friends list that is for public wall posts. I think this would be a great idea to get everyone to interact. Guests would be able to see all public posts but wouldn't be able to interact with it unless they made a user.
I like this

This site is really good, just loved it. Few suggestions from my side...
1) can u pls add something like games... it could be fun like a grp of friends on tc can play games all together.
2) can u pls add k-pop music onto the radio? specially the BTS songs pls... pls... plssss!!!
3) pls remove the mods who r usually offline.
4) new themes
5) new fonts
6)new emojis
7) intresting gifs and inapporpriate gifs should be removed like related to 18+ ones...
8) something like stories umm like we have on ig.

ummm ik my list is long... but just try pls? and if u feel u can't thats fine no worries.
Hopefully some of these will be upgraded in the coming update

Hola!
•My suggestion is that you should remove the mods who are most of the time offline and hire the better ones.
•you should also hire some mods who knows hindi bcoz in hindi room if any problem occurs most of the time they are offline or they don't know hindi...
(Its needed the most)

•And yes if vips are allowed to make rooms so users should also be allowed, not only the vips ...dont do partiality..

Thanks!☺
(My user on site is Girlnextdoor )
As far as I’m concerned, there are currently 2 mods and 1 admin that can speak Hindi. If all goes well there’ll be 2 more mods soon.

We requested the custom rooms to be vip only as they were constantly abused with inappropriate names. But we can look into it again

I also suggested it on kc like a year ago, but being able to have more than one private convo window open would actually be very helpful. ;-;

Last edited:
For those suggesting mods that are less online or inactive, should be demoted, any specific names?

As far as we’re concerned, all mods are active daily. And just like any of you, they have a life offline. School, work and whatever might be part of their schedules. Yet online everyday.
well there is a mod "slim shady" i rarely see him online and today is 16 and he was online on 141.png No hate but i am just being honest. Mods plz don't pick fight with me.

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
This is a small idea but I believe there should be an option to add your name. That is displayed in the profile and then an option in the search to search peoples names so it makes it easier to find one of your friends or someone you have previously talked to if you don’t remember there username.

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
For one of the features is to make a relationship or best friend request

A lot of users prefer anonymity, so this would violate privacy. Some users might also fear getting bullied or harassed for looks
Truth but I think if they want privacy then they should be a way for them to make their profile private (maybe only the people you add as friends would be able to view),I mean it's safer to know the person you are chatting with here than giving out your sm acct to them but Ok

Alright So...My opinions/Suggestions are....

1) It would be soo good if we get a feature of Default Profile Picture like for say 5 Default pfps and new user can put it for sometime and can change later..

2) What if we get an Additional Feature of Sending a)Rose b)Ring c)Chocolate Etc... To Users and can be visible only in MAIN CHAT. (Like example.... System...abc sends Rose to xyz).

3) Well If we have a new feature to put a music along with Wallpaper than it would be so Amazing..!!..

4) There must be a Unique section of Best Friends along with friends column. And we must get another feature of sending friend request and Best friend request.

5) Our MODs are every time well and good...But sometimes if they are not online and someone is spamming so there must be a feature to MUTE that user or a guest. Feature be like if 10 USERS REPORT for the SAME user or a guest as a spam so that user or a guest will be muted for 5 minutes without being the presence of MOD.

6) Yess, I need this last feature which is IF there is someone's BIRTHDAY than that user will get acces to VIP for 1 DAY or Get any Additional Access. or can get a message from system as BIRTHDAY WISHES.

7) Not last but not the least same like 6) We should get a feature to Put our Birthday Dates in our Profile as an Additional Column.

8) We can have new feature like Instagram where we Follow Our friends. Followers smthing like that..

Last edited:
Profile likes will be brought back in the upcoming update, it’s been confirmed by developers.

Users choosing mods could end up with a user not being fit for mod being hired. They could abuse their mod features in worst case.

I like the review idea
Yeah true

Yo Kevin/reebs/owner the site is recently become really slow can u please check what's wrong i gotta refresh the site 10 times in day just because it gets hung and my internet connection is working fine..... Please look into the problem and fix it soon

Alright So...My opinions/Suggestions are....

1) It would be soo good if we get a feature of Default Profile Picture like for say 5 Default pfps and new user can put it for sometime and can change later..

2) What if we get an Additional Feature of Sending a)Rose b)Ring c)Chocolate Etc... To Users and can be visible only in MAIN CHAT. (Like example.... System...abc sends Rose to xyz).

3) Well If we have a new feature to put a music along with Wallpaper than it would be so Amazing..!!..

4) There must be a Unique section of Best Friends along with friends column. And we must get another feature of sending friend request and Best friend request.

5) Our MODs are every time well and good...But sometimes if they are not online and someone is spamming so there must be a feature to MUTE that user or a guest. Feature be like if 10 USERS REPORT for the SAME user or a guest as a spam so that user or a guest will be muted for 5 minutes without being the presence of MOD.

6) Yess, I need this last feature which is IF there is someone's BIRTHDAY than that user will get acces to VIP for 1 DAY or Get any Additional Access. or can get a message from system as BIRTHDAY WISHES.

7) Not last but not the least same like 6) We should get a feature to Put our Birthday Dates in our Profile as an Additional Column.

8) We can have new feature like Instagram where we Follow Our friends. Followers smthing like that..
Lowkey sounds good xd

another thing i would like to suggest is another side room called the bread room for sugar ducky and all the other ducks or people who like bread and also have like a movie trivia or a songs trivia and a event calender and each day there would be a fun event for all users to join and have fun

I hope u
another thing i would like to suggest is another side room called the bread room for sugar ducky and all the other ducks or people who like bread and also have like a movie trivia or a songs trivia and a event calender and each day there would be a fun event for all users to join and have fun
know sugar Ducky is male xd

- New themes for the site.
- Top 3 people on the quiz leaderboard should get VIP.
- It'll be nice if you can add profile colors. Like, when you can change your pfp ring color and cover. ( Where the about me, gender, location and age is located. )
- Profile musics for VIPS.
- Should be new fonts and colors for the username and text.
- Non-VIP users to be able to post YouTube/GIF links.

These are my ideas :>

Last edited:
When you are talking on the main chats your friends could be highlighted (for example when you're tagged in someone's message your username is highlighted) this will help identify your friends quicker when lots of people are messaging

When you are talking on the main chats your friends could be highlighted (for example when you're tagged in someone's message your username is highlighted) this will help identify your friends quicker when lots of people are messaging
This feature is already in the main chat. Try it out..