Teen Chat Safety:
- 1)Do not give out personal information or it may be used against you in a negative way.
- 2)Do not trust everything you hear in the chat rooms. Often times it is probably too good to be true.
- 3)Do not spend very long hours in the chat rooms. Protect your eyes by giving them a rest every now and then to prevent eye strain.
- 4)Report any wrong doing to a moderator.
- 5)Do not meet anyone outside of the chat rooms. If you must, bring a parent or guardian with you
- 6)Do not accept any files or downloads from any users. It could turn out to be a virus or computer exploit.
- 7)Do some stretching every now and then and try to avoid sitting in the same position for long hours.
- 8)Avoid using webcams for anything other than clean webcam chat. Often times you are being recorded and don't even know it. That can later be used against you in a harmful way such as black mailing.
- 9)Ignore those who are bullying or annoying you in any way.
- 10)Pedophiles often pose as people they are not in order to gain your trust. Be very wary.
**This website will not be held responsible for any injury, harm, or criminal charges to users who do not practice these safety tips.**