Zain

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8528

My friend was kicked by Zain for simply saying "mein musafir hu" which means "I am a traveler" in English. my friend was only chatting in the Hindi room but Zain kicked him.. and then on another occasion, Zain kicked my friend for saying "Zaik KI MC" I would like to ask @Zain what in that statement seemed kick-worthy to you? Opinion: listen 'mc=mf,' which is very normal here lol have never seen any moderator kick someone for saying 'mf' I know you are jealous of my friend. why do you have old enmity with my friend? Nayana used to like my friend and you both used to fight maybe that's why you are seeking revenge against him

My friend's username is 'lemon-' and he is being troubled by a moderator named 'zain' every time my friend's account history is checked he gets kicked by zain and that too with fake reasons. there are many people on this site who spam and engage in inappropriate behavior but it seems that this moderator only targets my friend. Please look into this issue

Attachments

• L1.PNG
    L1.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
"fake reasons" right

Your kick issue has been resolved by @Annie . As for the matter of fake reasons, just look at these screenshots.and Idek your friend and you shouldn't interfere in someone's personal life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-22-11-28-02-018_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-11-28-02-018_com.android.chrome.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2023-07-21-18-23-07-273_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-21-18-23-07-273_com.android.chrome.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2023-07-22-09-10-04-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-09-10-04-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2023-07-22-10-09-53-417_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-10-09-53-417_com.android.chrome.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20230722_113814.jpg
    IMG_20230722_113814.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230722_113804.jpg
    IMG_20230722_113804.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
@Falcon I don't know what you're trying to prove by sending these useless screenshots but the truth is that my friend was kicked for the third time, and that too by moderator Zain and it feels like you might be "interfering" in someone else's matter if you're not Zain but the way you're defending him makes me suspicious
you were targeting my friend, and that's why he's behaving this way now but initially he didn't do anything wrong. your first two kicks were unjustified. you left the site with Kevin but when his site didn't work out, you came back here and now you're abusing your power.
in my opinion, you are a threat to this site

This is funny.. as you can see in the screenshot you sent, a user named Unknown2person abused my friend, and then my friend mentioned that moderator Zain is not taking any action. After that, moderator Zain kicked my friend instead of taking action against the other user who was verbally abusing him, as evident in the screenshot.
SS credit : @Zain
-
xd.jpg

It is a matter of shame that the moderator kicked my friend and is now avoiding any response.
Zain was online all day but couldn't find time to reply here, yet he managed to take screenshots and share them.. he himself doesn't have an answer because he knows he made a mistake.
the admin should take action against this moderator, or else people won't trust moderators anymore. Teenchat needs new reliable moderators not this old mod.. the moderators are misusing their power due to personal grudges. If this issue is ignored, this forum site will lose its meaning; it will become merely a facade.
Now, we are just waiting for @Annie to take action

This lemon dude has been all but trouble to like every mod. Trolling and never listening. And I am a very patient person but that user was just next level uncooperative…

This lemon dude has been all but trouble to like every mod. Trolling and never listening. And I am a very patient person but that user was just next level uncooperative…
Thank you for reading the message that i wanted to convey

It is a matter of shame that the moderator kicked my friend and is now avoiding any response.
Zain was online all day but couldn't find time to reply here, yet he managed to take screenshots and share them.. he himself doesn't have an answer because he knows he made a mistake.
the admin should take action against this moderator, or else people won't trust moderators anymore. Teenchat needs new reliable moderators not this old mod.. the moderators are misusing their power due to personal grudges. If this issue is ignored, this forum site will lose its meaning; it will become merely a facade.
Now, we are just waiting for @Annie to take action
Your friend was mad about a kick. That kick was about cloning a user who goes by the name 'musafir,' and it is correct that 'Musafir' means '' traveller" in Hindi, but with this logic, anyone could take anyone's name because every name has a meaning. For example, my name is Zain, so anyone could use this username and claim to be me, and later say that its meaning is 'graceful.' Your friend not only claimed to be Musafir but also used the same PFP, mood, and bio.

If he thought that this kick was wrong, he should have come to the forums first, just like you have now. And even if he is mad about this kick, it doesn't give him a permit to use abusive words. He is going against the rules. If this kick were false, the admin wouldn't have changed your friend's username.
Another thing is that your friend is trolling people, is this acceptable? Absolutely not.
This is funny.. as you can see in the screenshot you sent, a user named Unknown2person abused my friend, and then my friend mentioned that moderator Zain is not taking any action. After that, moderator Zain kicked my friend instead of taking action against the other user who was verbally abusing him, as evident in the screenshot.
SS credit : @Zain
-
View attachment 2293
and as far as the matter of SS is concerned, both your friend and this user were kicked.

@Falcon I don't understand your problem. you reply late, and when the issue is resolved, you reply again. i would have remained calm here but you seem eager to explain.. can you explain this?
Zain kicked my friend for saying "Zaik KI MC" I would like to ask @Zain what in that statement seemed kick-worthy to you?
what was said that made you kick my friend? Obviously, someone would do that out of jealousy and you seem to target them just to take revenge
and as far as the matter of SS is concerned, both your friend and this user were kicked.
Only you would know this because we cannot view the history of users
-
im done fr
Admin should select moderators for the Hindi room who do not target only one user and treat everyone equally thanks.

@Falcon I don't understand your problem. you reply late, and when the issue is resolved, you reply again. i would have remained calm here but you seem eager to explain.. can you explain this?

what was said that made you kick my friend? Obviously, someone would do that out of jealousy and you seem to target them just to take revenge

Only you would know this because we cannot view the history of users
-
im done fr
Admin should select moderators for the Hindi room who do not target only one user and treat everyone
because I have a life, I have to keep an eye on the chat room, and this is my first priority.
The issue hasn't been resolved yet, your friend is still doing the same thing again and again. Now he's also claiming to be a staff member.And before calling these kicks biased, read the rules once.

Attachments

• IMG_20230723_142357.jpg
    IMG_20230723_142357.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20230723_142342.jpg
    IMG_20230723_142342.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20230723_142208.jpg
    IMG_20230723_142208.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230723_142119.jpg
    IMG_20230723_142119.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 13
As we can see in the last screenshot, in this matter, your friend @Dbhere should be banned first because he sent a link just 7 minutes ago. If you follow the rules, take action against him too not just target my friend, because everyone here should be treated equally
SS4.jpg
SS.PNG

As we can see in the last screenshot, in this matter, your friend @Dbhere should be banned first because he sent a link just 7 minutes ago. If you follow the rules, take action against him too not just target my friend, because everyone here should be treated equally
View attachment 2302
View attachment 2303

I wasn't online in the chatroom when they posted this, and you should use the report button. So, even if the moderators aren't online at the moment, when they come back online, they can still see the post.
If you kick someone you should not give a fake reason. The mistake is yours in this matter
If the reason was fake, the admin would not have changed his username. It's simple.