YO

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo nice....... i remember when u got offended by someone unfriending u and that someone said to u ur not the type of friend ppl need....... guess wht 🤩.... that person was right and u just proved it here on forums...and its pathetic u r actually butthurt abt it 🤡🤡
ill add to it not just ur not the type of a friend ppl need ur also not the type of a friend ppl want... thats why ur friends list is getting smaller and smaller
smh 🤧 and ive helped u and ive kept ur secrets safe💀 like real friends usually do but ofc u dunno anything abt real friendships cuz ur fakeee....
and yes ill be back in few weeks to grace u and other mf like u with presence of my lovely personality all the way till december when is my bday 😍 ... and then ill leave... lets say its ur bad luck bish... worse than u actually falling of that 4 wheeler...
with lots of luv ur ex friend mia😘

Last edited:
Wow U sure have changed since bein a MOD at least thats what my friends said also.. My friends dident shrink. It was my choice. Still kissing ass???? I deleted my account. Me fake??? U sure sound older then 19 when u do that voice thing on chat.. Remember. U said to me " Then delete me because I am 19" That was your exact words. So I did. If u dident say that, id still be on TC. You can talk to me on here if ya want. If not, I wont be offended

ive changed?? u damn know im always nice and helpfull and u know i have low tolerance for bullshit....
u placed my name into ur mouth here first... soooo cute 🤧 u being a hypocrite....
ur friends? u dont have any! i was ur friend .. atleast i thought soo till u got pissed ive supported my other friend, who happens to be Kevin, one person u hate.. i dont see reasons i shouldnt support him. he was always there for me to help with advice or reports and has always been a great friend, a great mod and that has absolutely nothing to do with u and that was even before me being a mod so stop the crap...
when ive meant fake ive meant fake friend.. thats wht u are .. i did say sarcastically to remove me as friend cuz u had mental breakdown abt Kevin being 19 and u know im 19 since this xmass.. 🤡
i couldnt care less wht u did with ur account... im sure one of ur "friends" will help u with getting a new one......
till then keep on writing on forums abt me cuz im supporting Kevin and u keep on hating on him for unfriending u on kc (as i did support all my friends cuz they r my friends, including u b4) . imagine being that hate obsessed....... 🤩
and no i dont wanna talk to u ever again.
have a nice life ✌️

Last edited:
im not hating on him or you. Could care less about him. WOW I really dident think you had a side like im seeing now. Im really a nice guy. But u know that. I had a mental breakdown??? Na. Just surprised u became mod after you telling me to apply. But Kev is your friend so i guess he just handed u a mod job.

nah.. ur not a nice person.. ur trashing ur friends on forums and for which reason.... 🤭 ur deff not supporting ur friends in anything cuz u only care abt urself..
and ya Bradley, ur memory is shit cuz uve applied for mod with Tyler and ig he had his reasons not to consider u, then u suddenly decided not to apply again and i wont be that bitch to post here why .. u know why uve backed from it.
and fr wtf is ur issue??
also ur blocked
bye

Last edited:
I can certainly see a change. Head up ass like nonce in school playground. Kev is proud to have you
awwwww ur talking abt urself... 🤩
soooo cute from u who ever u r but i have to say that ur nonce thingy is kinda creepy and cringy.. try to get some therapy for it .. 😳 like fr, u need it 😬
also i dont see the need for ur involvment into other ppl shitty convos but hey im not judging u for having ur head up ur ass... like its ok... whtever works for u and makes u happy 😃👍🏻

Last edited:
awwwww ur talking abt urself... 🤩
soooo cute from u who ever u r but i have to say that ur nonce thingy is kinda creepy and cringy.. try to get some therapy for it .. 😳 like fr, u need it 😬
also i dont see the need for ur involvment into other ppl shitty convos but hey im not judging u for having ur head up ur ass... like its ok... whtever works for u and makes u happy 😃👍🏻
Next u talk to kevin, ask him where he is from. KC says Sweden, and TC says Canada LMAO

when ppl r dumb to realise post wasnt for them 🤡

Attachments

• 30EB4802-873A-4846-9DF7-0EB66953868F.jpeg
    30EB4802-873A-4846-9DF7-0EB66953868F.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.