Yeah all good

Yeah, you were one of the best but ******** Arkham decided to pointlessly demote people. ****************** I do not see the logic in demoting moderators for small reasons just to keep AFK mods and having the ************** sex chatters go crazy. It is like firing a McDonalds worker for accidently putting on pickles when the customer said "no pickles"

Yeah, you were one of the best but ******** Arkham decided to pointlessly demote people. ****************** I do not see the logic in demoting moderators for small reasons just to keep AFK mods and having the ************** sex chatters go crazy. It is like firing a McDonalds worker for accidently putting on pickles when the customer said "no pickles"
Seeing as you complain about any and all staff, it is no surprise you commented on things you have no clue about. If you are becoming a forum troll you can be removed, so just note that for future reference.

Yeah , Arkham is good and I always respect he as a good friend (because he is a true Batman fan ) and he also demoted a boy and idk why , arkham now there is a mod position and can I become a mod again and to make the chat good as before and I will not complain and each human will have so many deffects and I will try to reduce and do the job good so can i become a mod again this is a request.

Seeing as you complain about any and all staff, it is no surprise you commented on things you have no clue about. If you are becoming a forum troll you can be removed, so just note that for future reference.
I'm not being a forum troll, I sort of knew about the situation. I don't complain about all staff: Have you ever seen me complain about 1batman or wolf? (Which were both demoted, idk why wolf was, and 1batman was a stupid demote)

The only time I complain is when they aren't actually doing their job, and staying AFK, which was exactly what I was demoted for. So I feel like if I got punished for it, other people should get punished too. It is fair.

As for saying I have no clue about it, I did have a clue about it. Please check your facts next time. Thanks!

btw sorry about what I said

Last edited: