who is the admin of teen chat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not target you at all what so ever. I gave you the chance to drop the original issue so that was done as you had done.

In regards to this kick I gave you.
You rather caused issues with another user and your disturbing racist comments keep continuing also! I went based off your history, that comment was uncalled for.
@Arkham

I did not target you at all what so ever. I gave you the chance to drop the original issue so that was done as you had done.

In regards to this kick I gave you.
You rather caused issues with another user and your disturbing racist comments keep continuing also! I went based off your history, that comment was uncalled for.
@Arkham
iam onto you now. there isn't a single evidence that my comment is racist. you decided that it is. but iam glad that you did this. i was waiting for opportunity like that. so i already contacted the admin. not only about what you just did. also about my reports that you take no action regarding it including the those bitches called me a ped0.

Jeez ok /:
You didn't report of any according to the pedo issue today. You and brutalizedflesh used screenshots each other I stopped you both and told you that you need to learn how to use the ignore feature. I also initiated that I am done giving chances because you guys never listen!.. You have half the chat calling you a pedo we do PM them to stop. We do take action and I've done so.

i don't care. iam putting a stop to this once and for all. iam not going to give excuses to defend myself. whoever speaks to me in a funny way. they will take my shit back. and you didn't anything regarding many reports i sent today and yesterday and days before. so you have to be looked at regarding that. and apparently the other mods as well. my chat isn't with you. its with the admin.

also my comment wasn't racist you dip shit. i didn't refer to anything. it could have been a tiger or a cat. or even a fucking bear. but apparently what i said is bruising something in you. so that was biased and stupid and you will be looked at regarding that as well. i know what i say so that i avoid getting kicked and i know so damn well that what i said has nothing kick-able in it. that was a slight remark that i forgot to mention.

Let's be fr you were referring to someone as a monkey, what did u expect was going to happen. Let's not lie and say it could've been a tiger or a cat. I believe just from looking at your LONG line of history the admin will say this kick is valid especially considering you have various kicks for racist remarks already. As for you always arguing with people in main, block exists for reason using it might reduce how much you get kicked.

Let's be fr you were referring to someone as a monkey, what did u expect was going to happen. Let's not lie and say it could've been a tiger or a cat. I believe just from looking at your LONG line of history the admin will say this kick is valid especially considering you have various kicks for racist remarks already. As for you always arguing with people in main, block exists for reason using it might reduce how much you get kicked.
i don't care about your FR. they are all about rules and sticking to those rules to the letter. my sentence had nothing of what you mentioned. your own interpretation doesn't carry any form of value into this. so mind your buisness.

You are full of BS 0 Awhiponizer. I have seen the comment and I too took it as being racist in its nature. Plus there is the fact that you seem to want to do nothing but be a damn troll in that chat by instigating, so to be sitting whining about being kicked seems a bit ludicrous.

sorry if the maggots in the chat are starting shit they can't finish and start crying once i give back the same fucking energy to the point of you getting in to help those fuck ups who can't straighten their asses up and behave around me aside from clanning up with each other even the ones i didn't direct shit to against me and still they keep on crying ( bunch of pathetic losers yall ). also you are evading the fact of me posting reports that gets ignored intentionally and then you say that iam " whining " ??? ... bruh what a clown you are. a solution to something like this irl wouldn't be whining. but little you know about that given your latest comment arkham. if you can't keep up to your rules. at least grow a pair and admit so. admit that you can't do shit about me to the point that you gotta break your own rules just to have a chance of stopping me. punk ass

sorry if the maggots in the chat are starting shit they can't finish and start crying once i give back the same fucking energy to the point of you getting in to help those fuck ups who can't straighten their asses up and behave around me aside from clanning up with each other even the ones i didn't direct shit to against me and still they keep on crying ( bunch of pathetic losers yall ). also you are evading the fact of me posting reports that gets ignored intentionally and then you say that iam " whining " ??? ... bruh what a clown you are. a solution to something like this irl wouldn't be whining. but little you know about that given your latest comment arkham. if you can't keep up to your rules. at least grow a pair and admit so. admit that you can't do shit about me to the point that you gotta break your own rules just to have a chance of stopping me. punk ass
Thanks for proving my claim. Now here is your tissue

tissues.jpg

What a disgusting comparison. Monkeys are beautiful creatures, the other ones are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.