Where is the original owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

King 2002

Bc the co owner acting like he scared to demoted a super admin been power abusing and then your mexican girl kicked me for being a catfish

Bc the co owner acting like he scared to demoted a super admin been power abusing and then your mexican girl kicked me for being a catfish
The admin/mod, hasn’t been over using her power. she is using her powers the way she should be using them. And if u don’t like it then you can contact the administrator and report about a false complain. And do not call anyone “Mexican” call her by her name and not her culture, it’s extremely disrespectful and I do not like it. She had the rights to kick you for being a catfish! use your own pictures. Not someone’s else’s. You will ruin the original owner of the person your cat-fishing image. Do not get upset because what u did wrong had caught up with you! Lesson learnt! For now on, look at the rules and follow them!..

Last edited:
The admin/mod, hasn’t been over using her power. she is using her powers the way she should be using them. And if u don’t like it then you can contact the administrator and report about a false complain. And do not call anyone “Mexican” call her by her name and not her culture, it’s extremely disrespectful and I do not like it. She had the rights to kick you for being a catfish! use your own pictures. Not someone’s else’s. You will ruin the original owner of the person your cat-fishing image. Do not get upset because what u did wrong had caught up with you! Lesson learnt! For now on, look at the rules and follow them!..
(y)

(y)

You’re not making a whole lot of sense. The owners are the same as always has been.

we don’t have a super admin.

also since you referred to “Mexican” there isn’t a Mexican mod. To my knowledge anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.