When will it end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is the title of this thread. When will it end? There’s multiple mods on the team who decide to do absolutely nothing about the predators whilst chatting amongst users in main. It’s not explainable, it’s not valid, and it’s most definitely not right. You have one mod who i see CONSTANTLY stirring drama, while main is being flooded with spams from guests, and people are being harassed. I’m not one to be soft and not take any rude comments, being that it is the internet, but i mean seriously? picking on someone for an hour and being unable to ask the mod for help because they are HELPING the people harass you? then going to your alternative VIP account to talk more about me and stir up past drama? i mean, come on ash. we’re damn near grown. does it have to be this way? i have multiple screenshots AND screen recordings of you bashing me both on your mod account and your alt. i would’ve thought after the many complaints submitted towards you that problems would be resolved but obviously not. you are the same mod who has been suspended multiple times for different offenses and you just can’t seem to get it right. i’m puzzled with how you continue to be one of the most bias and dishonest mods yet still stay on the team. you allow your friends to say whatever they like when you’re modding and decide to do nothing. then go back to them and let them know who has reported them and for what?? that’s information that shouldn’t ever be released to users about reports. they are anonymous for a reason. please get yourself together. i’m tired of coming online to see you there doing absolutely nothing but flirting in main and inherently bashing the people your friends don’t like when you are supposed to be a MOD.

Last edited:
My question is the title of this thread. When will it end? There’s multiple mods on the team who decide to do absolutely nothing about the predators whilst chatting amongst users in main. It’s not explainable, it’s not valid, and it’s most definitely not right. You have one mod who i see CONSTANTLY stirring drama, while main is being flooded with spams from guests, and people are being harassed. I’m not one to be soft and not take any rude comments, being that it is the internet, but i mean seriously? picking on someone for an hour and being unable to ask the mod for help because they are HELPING the people harass you? then going to your alternative VIP account to talk more about me and stir up past drama? i mean, come on ash. we’re damn near grown. does it have to be this way? i have multiple screenshots AND screen recordings of you bashing me both on your mod account and your alt. i would’ve thought after the many complaints submitted towards you that problems would be resolved but obviously not. you are the same mod who has been suspended multiple times for different offenses and you just can’t seem to get it right. i’m puzzled with how you continue to be one of the most bias and dishonest mods yet still stay on the team. you allow your friends to say whatever they like when you’re modding and decide to do nothing. then go back to them and let them know who has reported them and for what?? that’s information that shouldn’t ever be released to users about reports. they are anonymous for a reason. please get your it together. i’m tired of coming online to see you there doing absolutely nothing but flirting in main and inherently bashing the people your friends don’t like when you are supposed to be a MOD.

Attachments

• IMG_8614.png
    IMG_8614.png
    838.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8615.png
    IMG_8615.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8613.png
    IMG_8613.png
    721.3 KB · Views: 22
threatening to text my ex about me? leaking sensitive information to your bestie faith who you asked her to check her snap because you were telling her who was reporting what? thought so. @Arkham please deal with this.

Attachments

• IMG_8588.jpeg
    IMG_8588.jpeg
    797.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8597.png
    IMG_8597.png
    849 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8598.png
    IMG_8598.png
    826 KB · Views: 23
threatening to text my ex about me? leaking sensitive information to your bestie faith who you asked her to check her snap because you were telling her who was reporting what? thought so. @Arkham please deal with this.
i didn’t threaten to text him i actually did 🧍‍♀️ i was js telling u that i was gonna message him 😋 Just bc u wanted to break up with him doesn’t give you a right to come for me now too. If you wanna go around doing allat bs you do you it’s none of my business and i don’t care. But leave me out of you and your relationship drama. If i knew being friends with him while you were dating him would’ve gone this far i would’ve had a lot more to say to him then i did. 😐

i didn’t threaten to text him i actually did 🧍‍♀️ i was js telling u that i was gonna message him 😋 Just bc u wanted to break up with him doesn’t give you a right to come for me now too. If you wanna go around doing allat bs you do you it’s none of my business and i don’t care. But leave me out of you and your relationship drama. If i knew being friends with him while you were dating him would’ve gone this far i would’ve had a lot more to say to him then i did. 😐
funny how you ignore all other claims and jump straight to the things i said about my ex. we never had issues while him and i were dating so that’s irrelevant. anyways, go on and address the rest like a mature staff member; i’ll wait.

as a member of staff, your role is to inspire and keep a professional mind set at all times, and treat every situation and person with respect regardless if you like them or not. The fact that you’ve skipped a whole chapter to a situation heavily implies you’ve done something in the wrong, that’s pretty much clear anyways from the screens shots. If you feel the need to be unprofessional you might find being a user works better for you so you can be in an environment that doesn’t hold important value.

funny how you ignore all other claims and jump straight to the things i said about my ex. we never had issues while him and i were dating so that’s irrelevant. anyways, go on and address the rest like a mature staff member; i’ll wait.
keep waiting bc i’m not about to argue with you. Your fucking immature. 😐

keep waiting bc i’m not about to argue with you. You’re fucking immature. 😐
Yet you are tho? You’ve felt the need to reply to me in an unprofessional manner, not even addressing the point of the topics from these feeds. So if you’re not gonna argue then why you replying to this in an unprofessional way? If you wanna talk then do it professionally your a mod after all your role is to be professional not a twat that thinks she’s entitled because you spend like an hour a day on site and clear maybe two or three reports and can’t even keep up with main.

it’s not an argument? i made a claim and you can’t even address the problem at hand. you can forget everything i said about my ex (one sentence); i’m just asking for an explanation on how you could be such a SHITTY MOD.

POV calls me immature yet can’t respond at a professional level and is props crying to ark like a bitch because your being incredibly incompetent and can’t handle a simple conversation regarding chat issues which is your role to do so 🤷‍♂️ idk why ark hired you but I mean a lovely word called “desperation” works

POV calls me immature yet can’t respond at a professional level and is props crying to ark like a bitch because your being incredibly incompetent and can’t handle a simple conversation regarding chat issues which is your role to do so 🤷‍♂️ idk why ark hired you but I mean a lovely word called “desperation” works
Bro fuck replying professionally, she’s fucking illiterate

These posts are never initiated by the issue and if not the issue is being dragged, for what necessity? Who knows.. Hope this can be resolved because we know this won't go anywhere.

These posts are never initiated by the issue and if not the issue is being dragged, for what necessity? Who knows.. Hope this can be resolved because we know this won't go anywhere.
Avoids the point of what’s been proved in the first feeds 💀 you have a staff member here that’s clearly not fit nor professional for the role just like your self and others in the nicest way possible, I respect you for replying to this is a professional manner but this isn’t yours to speak. The issue revolves ash and a dear friend of mine, if she wants to be unprofessional and cause issues like such it will be called out for until justification and clarification plus punishment has occurred. Staff should not behave like this, this is a clear level of disrespect and watever problems she has with users it should not be tolerated and brought into chat during the time her she’s allocated her self with the role of mod. If you would like to discuss this then please have your staff of problematic reply not you thank you for ur time

Basically cas was trying to tell you to shut the fuck up but she's too nice to say it so I'll say it for her. Shut the fuck up. Take your personal bs off forums and to dms or sum. I get your points abt the modding problems, I'm not dismissing that, but the rest of the personal stuff. There's no need for it. And don't give me the professional bs cuz i do not care either.. smh hypocrites.

Basically cas was trying to tell you to shut the fuck up but she's too nice to say it so I'll say it for her. Shut the fuck up. Take your personal bs off forums and to dms or sum. I get your points abt the modding problems, I'm not dismissing that, but the rest of the personal stuff. There's no need for it. And don't give me the professional bs cuz i do not care either.. smh hypocrites.
The personal stuff ain’t my business? Never said it was? Funny of you to reply tho because if you don’t “do not care either” then simply don’t reply and get a member of staff that’s not incompetent to reply rather not talk to staff that can’t do there role. It’s just a waste of time so thanks for the reply but don’t bother 👍

nothing personal was made a point in regards to the issues we have on a one on one level. i was using one of the issues she’d decided to bring up in main and make public as an example of what i was meaning. i never was trying to open the can of worms with our personal problems; just trying to shine light on her immaturity and inability to be a decent moderator. it’s not a job meant for everyone; and if she can’t do her role correctly, i don’t see the reason as to why she’s not being reprimanded. again, this all had to be personal in a sense due to the bias she holds against me; but regardless it needed to be addressed. personal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.