Whats wrong in asking personal information

Nickspeaks

I just wanna know what wrong about asking personal info..cause there are imposter's sometimes which pretend to be other person..If site enables or makes a rule that U hv to add ur personal information like name , age , gender , where u live and some additional safety features..WOnt it make the site a safe place where ppl can talk...Its much better option that way and will reduce threat like spamming and all...IT will even look after the problem where ppl ask dirty pics and all..at least we shall know basic info about whom we are talking to... So what is wrong about asking...Ig that site should itself make it a compulsion cause this will reduce most of the problems on the site...Admins and owner I request u to look after this request

@Kevin @Administrator @reeebsss

I just wanna know what wrong about asking personal info..cause there are imposter's sometimes which pretend to be other person..If site enables or makes a rule that U hv to add ur personal information like name , age , gender , where u live and some additional safety features..WOnt it make the site a safe place where ppl can talk...Its much better option that way and will reduce threat like spamming and all...IT will even look after the problem where ppl ask dirty pics and all..at least we shall know basic info about whom we are talking to... So what is wrong about asking...Ig that site should itself make it a compulsion cause this will reduce most of the problems on the site...Admins and owner I request u to look after this request

what if users add wrong info about age, name or location?

It's forbidden to share your personal information if You're asking why "we are allowing it", we are not.

Other than age, gender and country in your profile nothing else is allowed to be put in your profile such as your social media accounts or your personal address city, etc..

Kevin and reebs won't ever make a rule about making the users tell others their name and other personal information. They have it as only the mods get that, if someone is suspicious of being overage, pedo, or underage. Would you like to see other people's names out on the internet and being kidnapped? How about being taken and beat to death? Maybe even having their name put on sites where you definitely don't want it, so when you search up their full name the sites come up? Think about it, it's never a good idea to give your personal information out online.

First of all they shouldn't put there info at all, it's a security thing, if they want to that's their choice but private info isn't really allowed to be shared on any chat site due to the amount of predators

Lemme give u an example.

A ten year old girl was playing a fun "safe" game. Roblox and ended up talking to someone she wasn't supposed to be talking to. ALSO known as a weird ass old man who claimed to be 11. She was then raped and beaten before she was murdered and stuffed in a bag that was thrown into the Michigan Lake.

That's what.

lol why i am being tagged? i am against him.
Just remember "Don't post personal info" Most of the time the person seeing it on the otherside of the screen is probably a catfish, take my word for it, anyone you see saying "girls dm me" or "hmu" Or anything like that it's going to be a catfish, not a lot of people say who they actually are, choose wisely who you talk to, and where you talk to them, I have a lot of experience with things like this

Just remember "Don't post personal info" Most of the time the person seeing it on the otherside of the screen is probably a catfish, take my word for it, anyone you see saying "girls dm me" or "hmu" Or anything like that it's going to be a catfish, not a lot of people say who they actually are, choose wisely who you talk to, and where you talk to them, I have a lot of experience with things like this
duhhh don't know why u tagging me -_-

Gentleman u have a point buh is pointless 😹
Namaste... @Dreamy did i get it correct😬