What’s the best animal to have as a pet?

What’s the best animal to have as a pet?

• Cat 🐈‍⬛

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dog 🐕

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bird 🐦

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Snake 🐍 (or other reptiles 🐢)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hamster 🐹 (or other small rodents 🐿️)

• Rabbit 🐇

• Fish 🐠

• None ._.

• Raccoon 🦝

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It all depends on the person/people, the household and the animal itself. I voted cat, dog, bird, snake, hamster, rabbit and fish because those would be good pets. For me though, cats are better because the cats I have are perfect for me and my household.

Last edited:
It all depends on the person/people, the household and the animal itself. I voted cat, dog, bird, snake, hamster, rabbit and fish because those would be good pets. For me though, cats are better because the cats I have are perfect for me and my household.
Agreed, it all depends on how well the animal may connect with those in your household and whether it is manageable for those involved in terms of its needs and the overall maintenance of its quality of life.

So far, dogs and cats are in the lead, which was something I had predicted. But what I didn't really expect was for snakes and reptiles to be the second most voted for, LOL. Reptiles can be great pets though-- so I am pleasantly surprised that another person voted for them.

There are so many awesome animals out there. But if I had to pick..., I'd say dogs all the way! They're loyal, fun, and just the best companions ever.