Warnings?

I love coffee

So I logged on today and as soon as I joined a mod warned someone because they spoke a different language while engaging in conversation. I didn’t quite understand as the mod didn’t care about people who were in chat at the time who were selling pics, doing things to their sisters, doing things to animals and not caring older men were online. I pointed these things out as the mod was very active but he did nothing about it.

I received a lot of abuse from other users because I complained about it. It’s the fact they cared more about people talking in another language but didn’t care about people causing harm. I hope this changes things and makes the chat safer because it never changes it seems that mods protects sexual abusers

Which mod are you talking about..?

I'm sure the mod was trying their best to handle all situations. Sometimes it can be difficult especially if the mod is newer to handle 300+ users all at once, while dealing with reports plus main. Sometimes they may be slow. However for users speaking another language we have to warn and I'm sure the mod dealt with the rest it may have just been a little slower. To say mods protect sexual abusers is wrong.

Which mod are you talking about..?

I'm sure the mod was trying their best to handle all situations. Sometimes it can be difficult especially if the mod is newer to handle 300+ users all at once, while dealing with reports plus main. Sometimes they may be slow. However for users speaking another language we have to warn and I'm sure the mod dealt with the rest it may have just been a little slower. To say mods protect sexual abusers is wrong.
I don’t remember the mods user. The mod gave No warning, no kick, nothing. It’s not the first time I reported sexual abusers to mods. They did nothing about it. In fact I remember I was dmed by some guy asking me to help him groom people. I reported that to the mod and they tried to say oh no the user meant he wants to goon not groom. Even tho either way it’s sexual abuse. I think something needs to be done. This chat room has never changed in fact this is my first time back after being a victim of online grooming in the exact same chat room 7 years ago. The man got away with it. I’m only here as I wouldn’t want this to happen to anyone else. The chat room has never changed and the pedophiles are still there it’s as if they are protected as they can say whatever they want and can get away with it. I’m not trying to be cheeky but this is the truth a