Warning?and misbehaving

dream lover

Warning?
Moderator Dreamy did unfair to me his friend was misbehaving with me using abusive words still dreamy warned be instead of taking action against him and my normal chats in hindi chat room were deleted but his abusive words were still there.and i have a screen shot of that. I want a strict action against her she is not fit for moderator
Waiting for your response

Warning?
Moderator Dreamy did unfair to me his friend was misbehaving with me using abusive words still dreamy warned be instead of taking action against him and my normal chats in hindi chat room were deleted but his abusive words were still there.and i have a screen shot of that. I want a strict action against her she is not fit for moderator
Care to share the ss? Because Dreamy is never dirty

Warning?
You said the word " BKL" which is an abusive word in hindi , and then you said " teri maa ki...." which is about his mom . All he did was tagging me and asked me to take action then he started making fun of you that's what happened , he didn't say anything abusive also I didn't dlt his chats on hindi room