War Analysis

Hippo

Banned
Ok So Here we are , going to talk about Russia and Shit War.
According to me , Russia should just stfu
And stop nuking Ukraine lol . Those two countries are no match to each other.
Plus Violence gives no solution
It only results in destruction , as we can see
It has been 3 Months (Less than my banned period though) we have been watching the war
Here below are some key points observed by me :
1.Russia needs to stop war crimes i.e. killing women , kids and especially teens as they are not able to use teen chat lol .
2.Ukraine should stop giving weapons to civilians , they are doing the same thing as Russia (Violence)
3.America and other countries Should either give Ukraine weapons or Just Make a Diplomatic Pressure on Russia for not doing war. But Assheads doing both things Which won't work
I mean you can't just drive 2 boats at once .
Observations During War :
1. NATO is the Third Most Useless thing after UN and Youtube Report Button
2. Ukraine was more stronger than expected
3. More than 90 days have crossed with no clear result , And that signifies the war won't stop so soon
Conclusion : Never Do War , It kills many innocent lives , We should always try fighting at Bench .Or just Stay quiet lol
Yeah so these are my views

Ok So Here we are , going to talk about Russia and Shit War.
According to me , Russia should just stfu
And stop nuking Ukraine lol . Those two countries are no match to each other.
Plus Violence gives no solution
It only results in destruction , as we can see
It has been 3 Months (Less than my banned period though) we have been watching the war
Here below are some key points observed by me :
1.Russia needs to stop war crimes i.e. killing women , kids and especially teens as they are not able to use teen chat lol .
2.Ukraine should stop giving weapons to civilians , they are doing the same thing as Russia (Violence)
3.America and other countries Should either give Ukraine weapons or Just Make a Diplomatic Pressure on Russia for not doing war. But Assheads doing both things Which won't work
I mean you can't just drive 2 boats at once .
Observations During War :
1. NATO is the Third Most Useless thing after UN and Youtube Report Button
2. Ukraine was more stronger than expected
3. More than 90 days have crossed with no clear result , And that signifies the war won't stop so soon
Conclusion : Never Do War , It kills many innocent lives , We should always try fighting at Bench .Or just Stay quiet lol
Yeah so these are my views
You're trynna make mini war in forums? Lol