User kicked for hour for something most people say.

Jaz

Hi, so the user 0 0Vîpēr was kicked for an hour stating

"Anyone who likes {said user} has instant aids" or wtv.

No mod was on at the time but there was another user in agreement with her on this.

Now note people saying this is a normal thing on tc.
What we don't understand is why she got kicked for an hour when she hasn't been kicked recently for anything let alone even been on to be kicked.

There was a mod that came on after this was said (like 15 mins after) and 0 0Vîpēr and this mod do have issues/beef with each other.

She and others believe that this mod kicked her because of this beef between them. Because she's said stuff like this before when they were friends and she never got kicked. But the second they aren't friends she gets kicked for an hour over smth she always said? Smth isn't right. (No this isn't my kick but another users.) image-17.png

The kick was based on the history of the user, which has build up tremendously and was creates issues such as we have. Maybe it's time for a rethink in the attitude and stop trying to blame others for your inability to control yourself.
honestly ate it up 😭

Hi, so the user 0 0Vîpēr was kicked for an hour stating

"Anyone who likes {said user} has instant aids" or wtv.

No mod was on at the time but there was another user in agreement with her on this.

Now note people saying this is a normal thing on tc.
What we don't understand is why she got kicked for an hour when she hasn't been kicked recently for anything let alone even been on to be kicked.

There was a mod that came on after this was said (like 15 mins after) and 0 0Vîpēr and this mod do have issues/beef with each other.

She and others believe that this mod kicked her because of this beef between them. Because she's said stuff like this before when they were friends and she never got kicked. But the second they aren't friends she gets kicked for an hour over smth she always said? Smth isn't right. (No this isn't my kick but another users.) View attachment 2407
The kick didn't have anything to do with beef with any mod or anything else like that, that message was reported when said and i was on the whole time and then kicked from the report that i got immediately, and whoever came on after 15mins didnt even know about the kick.

The kick was based on the history of the user, which has build up tremendously and was creates issues such as we have. Maybe it's time for a rethink in the attitude and stop trying to blame others for your inability to control yourself.
May I just say I don't fully buy that history of a user automatically decides how long a user gets kicked or even banned for. My reason is because of the incident that got me automatically banned for "spam" when all I did was send one link to one colleague with the intent of seeing it sent to authorities, and while I'm at it sending it in a way I've seen links get past your filters before even though said filter is done by bots. Unless it takes into account the time I was copypasting various pieces of lore from the Arkham Games in which case why wasn't I kicked for that those times?

May I just say I don't fully buy that history of a user automatically decides how long a user gets kicked or even banned for. My reason is because of the incident that got me automatically banned for "spam" when all I did was send one link to one colleague with the intent of seeing it sent to authorities, and while I'm at it sending it in a way I've seen links get past your filters before even though said filter is done by bots. Unless it takes into account the time I was copypasting various pieces of lore from the Arkham Games in which case why wasn't I kicked for that those times?
Or better yet why not just kick me for the 15 minutes to 8 hours as a warning you just jump straight to banning?