URGENTLY NEED HELP WITH THIS HW THATS DUE WED 1ST FEB PLSSSS

Hsmith09

Ok so for drama i have to write a monologue and writing is something i suck at in general anyway so yay! (😐👎) x1 but we have to write it as if we're one of the characters from the bus that rosa parks was on cos our topic is racism, equality, etc. and i chose to do the other passenger that she didnt give a seat to so i have to put myself in the mind of a old racist man from the 1950s which im rly struggling with so yay! (😐👎) x2 , so any help or advice would be appreciated i'll listen to anything that anyone thinks will make this piece of writing better bcos i desperately want to make it good enough to hand in. Itd help if maybe idk someone has like racist grandparents or just sm1 they know and could ask why theyre racist bcos tbh i dont get it at all and i dont know what to put and idk if what ive already put makes sense

was going to upload the pics of what ive already wrote, but it cant upload them due to how big the file size is, so bear with and i will copy n paste it in the comments soon im on my phone rn and its on a word document on my computer so yea-

Rosa: “no I'm sorry sir, I won’t move. I won’t carry on complying with these inhumane segregation laws. I will be the voice for my fellow black people in this community that are too afraid to question them and stand up for equality”
(Or something along the lines of that, basically whatever she says to cause the passenger to start his monologue)
*Monologue starts*
Passenger refused seat: “I can’t believe this is actually happening right now. Are you seeing this? There’s absolutely no way she just-”
[He turns to the window of the bus, and stares out of it for a brief moment, shaking his head with rage and disbelief looking as if he half expects what he’s just heard to be an illusion, then turns and directs a short, sharp sigh full of impatience in the woman’s general direction, refusing to look directly at her, as he sees that she’s still sat firmly in her seat, unmoving]
“Who does this girl think she is? It's disgusting that some of their kind still think they deserve the right to sit anywhere near us on public transport, and I can’t understand why scum like them think they should have a place in this society that us true, pure-blooded Americans built for ourselves and have always ruled the hierarchy of. They think they should be treated as equals, but the truth is they’ll never be worthy of living side by side with us. We worked hard for this. We deserve this. Generations and Generations of us fought to keep the American spirit alive, but what have blacks done apart from t from ruin our image? They always have been and always will be part of the inferior race. They’re just not like us. I don’t know why they still refuse to accept it, because denying the truth is pointless, am I right?

this is all of it, ik i did a lot of rambling and added in extra stage directions + dialogue, it was bc i was trying to distract from how bad the actual thing is but hopefully sm1 can help and then i can get rid of all that other stuff lol-

Ok so for drama i have to write a monologue and writing is something i suck at in general anyway so yay! (😐👎) x1 but we have to write it as if we're one of the characters from the bus that rosa parks was on cos our topic is racism, equality, etc. and i chose to do the other passenger that she didnt give a seat to so i have to put myself in the mind of a old racist man from the 1950s which im rly struggling with so yay! (😐👎) x2 , so any help or advice would be appreciated i'll listen to anything that anyone thinks will make this piece of writing better bcos i desperately want to make it good enough to hand in. Itd help if maybe idk someone has like racist grandparents or just sm1 they know and could ask why theyre racist bcos tbh i dont get it at all and i dont know what to put and idk if what ive already put makes sense

was going to upload the pics of what ive already wrote, but it cant upload them due to how big the file size is, so bear with and i will copy n paste it in the comments soon im on my phone rn and its on a word document on my computer so yea-
Lol I guess putting yourself in the mind of Adolf Hitler would help. Read his arguments against Jews.....