update the teen chat rules

gumigumi

i think you guys should consider updating the rules of teen chat .

most of the time many rules are being broken yes mods are taking care of them but most of the rules are broken mostly noone really remembers the rules ig

and some of the old rules are out of date i think
and i think there is need for new rules to be introduced

most of the time many rules are being broken yes mods are taking care of them but most of the rules are broken mostly noone really remembers the rules ig

Whose fault is it that some of y'all forget the rules lol....?

Some deeper insight would be appreciated.

Generally, minor rule adjustments are done whenever there is need. As far as I am concerned, we make sure they are up to date. If you have new rule suggestions, feel free to share.

A clear majority know and respect the rules, so I find the statement “ no one really remembers the rules “ overly exaggerated. The rule breakers are punished, many learn to follow the rules eventually. If not, they will eventually be banned. Statistically it is mainly guests that violate rules, and they are seen as either first time visitors, or they are returning troublemakers. And trouble speaks louder than the majority who are in control.

Some deeper insight would be appreciated.

Generally, minor rule adjustments are done whenever there is need. As far as I am concerned, we make sure they are up to date. If you have new rule suggestions, feel free to share.

A clear majority know and respect the rules, so I find the statement “ no one really remembers the rules “ overly exaggerated. The rule breakers are punished, many learn to follow the rules eventually. If not, they will eventually be banned. Statistically it is mainly guests that violate rules, and they are seen as either first time visitors, or they are returning troublemakers. And trouble speaks louder than the majority who are in control.

@gumigumi I agree with @Kevin. @gumigumi can you please give us some further insight of which rules are being broken and how they're not being punished for their actions?

Some drama we ignore, I will admit. But for good reasons.

Most time they are just petty disputes, then we either ignore or advise you to use ignore button. If someone is harassing people, or using very abusive language, we will take action.

There will always be drama and we are no therapists, adults or teachers. Top priority is safety and a clean chat.

Sadly, often mods who try to help are ignored. Especially when everyone is so invested in the argument.

Most time they are just petty disputes, then we either ignore or advise you to use ignore button. If someone is harassing people, or using very abusive language, we will take action.

There will always be drama and we are no therapists, adults or teachers. Top priority is safety and a clean chat.

Sadly, often mods who try to help are ignored. Especially when everyone is so invested in the argument.

Ok ty Kevin have a nice day

Maybe there could be a rule that you have to listen to mods if they tell you to stop arguing, or a rule could be that if there is drama and a mod feels the need to kick the people involved so they can all cool off for a while

Maybe there could be a rule that you have to listen to mods if they tell you to stop arguing, or a rule could be that if there is drama and a mod feels the need to kick the people involved so they can all cool off for a while
?

If they don’t listen then they face mutes or kicks. All warnings are like that. If they don’t listen then action will proceed.