Unfair Kicks and Bans

I just checked your history, you have NEVER been kicked for that ever lol.
Quit the lies and stop making all about you when it´s obvious that the ban was done correctly, especially with the fact that you have been banned so so so many times and each and ever time you came on here you have not behaved lol

I said "shit like that" I dont know specifically if ive been kicked for those messages. Youre getting so particular about what im saying for no reason.

Stop straying from the issue. where I have been perma banned and my VIP got taken away from me. Nobody is responding to this issue. I should not of been perma banned and WHY was my VIP taken away? why isnt anyone explaining these to me. Ive gotten no reason to be perma banned or to have my VIP taken
i dont know about your previous perma ban nor do i know about your vip being taken away. i simply do not know the reason.
im sure the admin will give a response to it sometime soon

until a ban happens, it gets stacked up from 5-15min until an hour kick for inappropriate messages/behavior.

the past 5 days you have been kicked for inappropriate behavior multiple times, that it has reached 2 hrs. THATS why youre banned

I never got kicked that reached 2 hours.

Please stop wasting our time with useless words and lies but instead provide proof, or just don't continue this thread.

i dont know about your previous perma ban nor do i know about your vip being taken away. i simply do not know the reason.
im sure the admin will give a response to it sometime soon

Thats the whole point of the thread. I not exactly trying to expose yall but it seemed important. Since i wasnt giving a reason for being perma banned and My VIP being taken away this had to be the cause. Yall said this shit to me like a week ago, its fucked that yall did shit like this but I didnt go out my way when it happened bc i was finna move on since it happens all the time with yall biased ass mods.

I want to know what the reasoning was for being perma banned and getting my VIP taken away.

You got fairly banned, your "trolling" in pms and main chat is against the rules and you've been kicked many times for it.

Dont stray from the original issue. the issue is i got perma banned out of no where when i havent been kicked enough. And there was literally 0 reason here.
Lets count shall we, you've been inappropiate 4 times according to these right? 15 min -> 30 min -> 60 min -> 120 min (BAN LEVEL).
You have been kicked enough, last one wasnt 2 hours because of a mistake but admin took care of it anyways.
1668897842443.png

Me and ami told you many times that the staff doesn't take care of the vip purchasing but the owner himself, so stop blaming us for something we never did.

Jesus christ, I said "Why did I get my VIP removed or perma banned" If you don't know then im not fucking asking you whats your issue?

I literally sent proof of yall being asshole to me. enough said.
You sent proof sure, but no proof of our kicks or your ban, stickup to the thread's title.

And if we are being assholes then what about you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119_234553.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119_234553.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
Jesus christ, I said "Why did I get my VIP removed or perma banned" If you don't know then im not fucking asking you whats your issue?
NONE OF THE Staff MEMBERS KNOWS WHY YOUR VIP WAS REMOVED.

Is that better?

And you were banned for inappropriate history.

You have been banned multiple times in the past, always for inappropriate history and ban evading. I believe given your reluctance to change your ways(since your recent history is still following the same pattern) you got once again banned and are unwelcome on the site. Are you really that shocked?

You have been banned multiple times in the past, always for inappropriate history and ban evading. I believe given your reluctance to change your ways(since your recent history is still following the same pattern) you got once again banned and are unwelcome on the site. Are you really that shocked?
im very shocked 😦