Unban request

zylbras

My account got hacked and I would never ask for child p that is disgusting and evil. May I please be unbanned?

I am very much doubting this hacking claim but what si the chat username involved?

I just checked the IP on that account and the one you just used to post this message and they match perfectly so. If your account had been hacked at the time it was banned would it not have a different IP number?

Look man I'll be honest I made a stupid mistake and I deeply regret it just give me one chance. Nothing like this will ever happen again

Look man I'll be honest I made a stupid mistake and I deeply regret it just give me one chance. Nothing like this will ever happen again
See, so now you are not claiming a hack but admitting it was yourself. Thanks for absolutely confirming what I already knew. Hack claims are always so lame

hi please my account got banned because apparently i spammed or did a spam or something and i want you to know that i dont even know what spamming is please i want you to know that it was a mistake so if you would please kindly unbann me from the chat i would be so happy thank you very much for reading and considering what i wrote please if you would my username is anuoluwami

yo, I got banned for spamming but I didn't can I be unbanned please.🙏 my name is Rayyan567 you can check the messages as well

Hello, I got banned for spam and I don't understand why as I haden't been spamming anything. Could this pleae be taken a look at, ive been here a while and never had any problems with anyone or anything so idk whats going on. My user is Xxyo mommaxX

Last edited:
hi please my account got banned because apparently i spammed or did a spam or something and i want you to know that i dont even know what spamming is please i want you to know that it was a mistake so if you would please kindly unbann me from the chat i would be so happy thank you very much for reading and considering what i wrote please if you would my username is anuoluwami
Seller!

please i need help i have a fear of first days of school and once again im resuming school and the pressure is so overwhelming i dont know what to do like ever since i was young i always cry when i resume school because3 ive always felt like im not good enough or there might be more people coming and it doesnt help thatr i always go late to school on the first day and when i enter class every one would be staring at me like im some alien please is there anything i can do to get over that fear

You're selling stuff ESPECIALLY in request / offer to a dad as mentioned. It's disgusting.