Unban request

Neilie123

I was banned for spamming but I was only chatting with my friends . My username is Duncan17, I also cant create a new account because it says I reached the limited number of accounts I can have like why ?

Well, with a IP ban, the only way to remove that is either using a different IP or by having the owner remove it themselves (as far as I am aware)

The ban hints at this guy asking if someone’s “s3lling” which most likely is a request of nudes/videos

It still applies, the word trade has way too many meanings. So the way I see this is maybe not a ban but a mute would have been more beneficial
I think so to , I still wanna go back to the site the people there are fun to talk to and I have some friends on there

I wasn't asking or s3lling anything , I dont have the time for that and wouldn't think of doing it
Could’ve at least admitted instead of straight up lying and messing up your opportunity to explain yourself. Considering your history with sexual dms before, and the “in the mood” (reference to being horny), I’m not surprised at all that you’d ask for such content.

Attachments

• 691D1DB1-C38A-42B3-BA9B-E088B28671BB.jpeg
    691D1DB1-C38A-42B3-BA9B-E088B28671BB.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 14
Could’ve at least admitted instead of straight up lying and messing up your opportunity to explain yourself. Considering your history with sexual dms before, and the “in the mood” (reference to being horny), I’m not surprised at all that you’d ask for such content.
I didn't imply it to be a sexual reference, and yes yes I know I have sexual dms before but last week I started over with my live