Unban me please papi.

Cumberbatch

User is joshuagc I feel I’ve been done a disservice and feel this 7 kick ban thingy is unfair as there are people with vip who are exempt to such rule therefore I believe the banning of my account was complete and utterly unjust thankyou for listening 😘

I would also like to add I’m a good behaving citizen who may of made a couple mistakes in his life time but am trying to change for the better

Not a spam ban, so unless the moderator retracts the max kick the ban stays on!

Hello,

You've been kicked 9 times for inappropriate behaviour. If you want a more in-depth look on your kicks that lead up to this ban lmk but you can stay banned. So you've well passed this "magic 7 kick" mark

Hello,

You've been kicked 9 times for inappropriate behaviour. If you want a more in-depth look on your kicks that lead up to this ban lmk but you can stay banned. So you've well passed this "magic 7 kick" mark
And half of them aren’t deserved in my personal opinion

Okay, it classes as intimate shaving "shaving and trimming the mostly hidden parts of the body, also known as "bikini zones"," which is inappropriate. Not sexual but not something I'd expect to see on a teen chat

The only joke here is you begging to be unbanned for breaking the rules on several occasions. As I said, 9 times for being inappropriate.

No no the joke is u taking ur job way too seriously over a harmless comment when there are literally pedophiles etc on the site