The best mod?

Corrin - caught playing around with girls (even some mods, and with questionable age gaps too), ghosted staff for days and then later his accounts were deleted. So, running away from the trouble he caused. He’s considered fired for those actions although he escaped on his own. He won’t be able to mod again due to all of this and his 20th birthday is upcoming either way

Mickie - fired too. Argued with staff on multiple occasions, going as far as putting up wall posts trash talking staff. Alongside she spread fake rumors about the staff (teen-chat still) on her ******* server. Probably elsewhere too. Just like Corrin, she’ll be turning 20 later this year, and so far it seems unlikely she’ll ever make up for the mistakes which would be necessary in order for her to stand a chance of being able to return

Corrin - caught playing around with girls (even some mods, and with questionable age gaps too), ghosted staff for days and then later his accounts were deleted. So, running away from the trouble he caused. He’s considered fired for those actions although he escaped on his own. He won’t be able to mod again due to all of this and his 20th birthday is upcoming either way

Mickie - fired too. Argued with staff on multiple occasions, going as far as putting up wall posts trash talking staff. Alongside she spread fake rumors about the staff (teen-chat still) on her ******* server. Probably elsewhere too. Just like Corrin, she’ll be turning 20 later this year, and so far it seems unlikely she’ll ever make up for the mistakes which would be necessary in order for her to stand a chance of being able to return
You fire/ban/kick everyone I like
Even before getting socials lol
These includes my friends
Charllote (Kicked)
Sussy Baka (Old one Who got banned)
Mickie (Fired)
Arabella (Banned)
And others I forgot