Summer is over.

Yeah, honestly the weather has cooled down a lot for me too. A few weeks ago, the temperatures were quite high and it was very sunny. However, within the past week it has been cold and rainy here. I can definitely consider it fall now, LOL. 🍂

The only good thing about fall is Halloween the only good thing about Winter.............

There are a lot of good things about winter, HAHA— I like it because of snow, and winter sports. ❄️⛸️
Additionally, I like both fall and winter because they provide the best atmosphere for a good cup of tea. 🍵

IMG-0623.gif

Yea sometimes i cant type That makes me bad?????
LMAO, no. What I meant by that face was that I was “sad” that you just said that it was very cold, instead of saying that there was anything redeemable about winter, LOL. Either way, it was supposed to be a funny exaggeration, so don’t take it as me critiquing your spelling.

I love the fall for many reasons and same with winter.
I love Halloween because I have a reason to eat three pieces of candy instead of just one, lol.
There are many other reasons why I love Halloween so much, I feel like its a day and evening where I can actually be my self and do the stuff I love to do, even things that are not considered "Halloween-style" or tradition. Of course there are stuff I love to do on regular days too.

🎃

Last edited: