Staff are allowed to break their own rules but users aren't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have confronted her as you say, and have verified that she is absolutely 100% not a catfish and that your assertions are 100% incorrect. And I will be removing the personal images that you posted and suggest if you are looking to go on a witch hunt in the future that you actually know the facts before throwing out accusations and posting out people's personal information such as their names without knowing what the hell you are doing!
Arkham: Aaarf aarf, Administrator. Aarf aarf. *wags tail*....
Administrator: Arkham, good boy. Go fetch. Now, sod off. I've got stuff to do......

Administrator: Arkham, good boy. Go fetch. Now, sod off. I've got stuff to do......
Devin, this is very disrespectful behaviour.
Kevin will never approve of such words being used against anyone.
Just because Arkham is handling the chat site and doing his work, you can't be calling him a dog. Are you saying, that just because Arkham is being loyal to the owner here, he can be called a dog???
With that logic, sadko , you and the rest of Kevin's team who are loyal to Kevin are dogs too..

This is horrible! To what levels will you degrade yourself. You should apologise!

Yes, there is a lot of cons in this chat site and you all want it cleaned and want owner to take responsibility.
How is this Arkham's fault? He isn't the owner, he is the face of this site.
He is helping so for that talking so disrespectfully. Sheesh Devin, not expected this from you!

To what levels I degrade myself? Do you know anything about Arkham? He's a bully. He bullied me on KC. He would just play with me, turning my words to gibberish on KC. He should've simply banned me. Professionally. But instead? He plays with me. Toys with me. He knew it drove me insane, but he still did it. You're literally standing up for a sadist....

Last edited:
Also, Arkham is working for a system that lets peds roam free. All the owner cares about is money. He doesn't care about y'all. And Arkham works for this system. As far as I am concerned, his moral standards are in the dumpster. He and the owner are essentially the same type of people. Also, did you know that he is, and was, at time of bullying, overage? And he enjoyed bullying a 16/17 year old teen (as I was at the time he bullied me)? You tell me, Observer: am I not justified...?

Devin, this is very disrespectful behaviour.
Kevin will never approve of such words being used against anyone.
Just because Arkham is handling the chat site and doing his work, you can't be calling him a dog. Are you saying, that just because Arkham is being loyal to the owner here, he can be called a dog???
With that logic, sadko , you and the rest of Kevin's team who are loyal to Kevin are dogs too..

This is horrible! To what levels will you degrade yourself. You should apologise!
Whats horrible is that you're still lurking on the sites as an overaged person, If I am not wrong you're soon to be 24 years old?

Whats horrible is that you're still lurking on the sites as an overaged person, If I am not wrong you're soon to be 24 years old?
There are many overagers. Sadly nothing gets done unless it's a month or 2 then a ban happens due to ''No proof'' just like the Nicole situation. It took days and days just for a Ban to happen. Even when multiple people had proof of her being overage..

Mhm sure u did.
100% catfish.

Smh but yeah let's all agree its her.
🤷🏻‍♂️🥴
Smh.
Are you truthfully trying to say that these two images are not the same girl?

fpafcMVFRuGmnodU8pME1w.jpg

One would think by this time that someone would be apologizing but then again, one has to look at who the accusers are. When one is dealing with a bunch of narcissistic ne'er-do-wells. This is what you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.